No announcement yet.

Boxing writers score for Pac-JMM 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaddy21 View Post
    Agree with you sentiments here dude. Originally I watched the fight and thought he was robbed, I had Marquez up 116 rounds to 112. On replay I had it much closer 115 rounds to 113 Marquez or a draw. Either way Pacman should not have got the victory IMO, if it was going to anyone Marquez should have come out on top. A lot of the punches I thought Pac missed he actually landed on replay, but Marquez controlled the fight and its style and landed the best combinations and cleaner punches by far.

The HBO commentary was so pro Pacquiao, I only heard it when I watched the replay and Lederman's card was a disgrace. It was all for Pacquiao, all benefit of the doubt and much support.

No need for a rematch as I can't see anything changing for the next one, close and difficult to call again unless Pacquiao comes out fighting in his old vein and takes risks to put Marquez away. I don't think Marquez can knock Pacquiao out.

The question is who does Pacquiao face? I wouldn't give Pac a chance against Mayweather after that performance, or his last few, Mayweather will take him for 12 rounds and school him.
    No way in hell Pac beats Floyd, even Khan said it. Before Saturday I would have picked Pac to beat Floyd. Not anymore!

Comment

Working...
    X