Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, why cant Floyd fight Sergio at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el jeffe View Post
    Easy answer to the thread title:

FMW will not fight anyone who has a chance to beat him Period.
    I think at 50/50 its a good fight.

Those are good odds. Also even if FLoyd loses, nothing gets taken away from his Legacy, it can only enchance it or stay the same.

Just like JMMs legacy didnt drop after getting dominated by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Do you really think you fooled anyone? You are a big manny fan, he just fought Saturday. FLoyd fought 2 months ago. Why are you STILL talking about floyd? Floyd Sergio talk was a month ago. Stay current. Floyd is on vacation until May 5th.
      Let me answer all your points. I dont duck and dodge your questions like you have mine. So here goes.

Who am i fooling? I am a Manny fan, he fought Saturday, and ive made many post about it for 3 days now. What more do you want? I had JMM winning... Why you mad?

Next, Floyd fought 2 months ago. EXACTLY, now is the perfect time to talk about his next opponent. Hes had enough rest. You seem to be against this fight? Why? He just said on VIDEO TODAY he may fight in Febuary. Thats why im talking about Floyd and opponents. Again you seem to be against this fight.

I am Current, Floyd just talked about fighting in Fenuary, and nows the eprfet time to talk about opponents, how am i not current?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Let me answer all your points. I dont duck and dodge your questions like you have mine. So here goes.

Who am i fooling? I am a Manny fan, he fought Saturday, and ive made many post about it for 3 days now. What more do you want? I had JMM winning... Why you mad?

Next, Floyd fought 2 months ago. EXACTLY, now is the perfect time to talk about his next opponent. Hes had enough rest. You seem to be against this fight? Why? He just said on VIDEO TODAY he may fight in Febuary. Thats why im talking about Floyd and opponents. Again you seem to be against this fight.

I am Current, Floyd just talked about fighting in Fenuary, and nows the eprfet time to talk about opponents, how am i not current?
        Manny should fight floyd next. No one else. Both won their fights. Plenty of time for floyd to fight Sergio AFTER the ww title is unified.

If you are a manny fan, which you are, there is no new reason to think Manny can't beat floyd based on this weekend.

Comment

Manny should fight floyd next. No one else. Both won their fights. Plenty of time for floyd to fight Sergio AFTER the ww title is unified.

If you are a manny fan, which you are, there is no new reason to think Manny can't beat floyd based on this weekend.
          Being a fan does not mean i think they are unbeatable. Thats what nuthuggers do. I am not one. If Floyd ever lose will he stop being your favorite fighter?

2-3 years ago i believed it was a 50/50 fight, after the Margirito fight, 60/40 in favor of Floyd, then after Shane 70/30, then after JMM 80/20.

So nowhere in my timeline did i think Manny would clearly win. So no im not as interested in that fight anymore. Was never too into it to begin with.

Now the Sergio fight is a true fight fans fight.

And last thing, there is not PLENTY of time for Floyd to fight Sergio next. We already see based on the alst fight Sergio is declining. DOnt elt him decline some more till you fight him and maybe beat him. Then you will give haters a chance to discredit that fight. Do it early next year.
          Last edited by Oxn; 11-14-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Being a fan does not mean i think they are unbeatable. Thats what nuthuggers do. I am not one. If Floyd ever lose will he stop being your favorite fighter?

2-3 years ago i believed it was a 50/50 fight, after the Margirito fight, 60/40 in favor of Floyd, then after Shane 70/30, then after JMM 80/20.

So nowhere in my timeline did i think Manny would clearly win. So no im not as interested in that fight anymore. Was never too into it to begin with.

Now the Sergio fight is a true fight fans fight.

And last thing, there is not PLENTY of time for Floyd to fight Sergio next. We already see based on the alst fight Sergio is declining. DOnt elt him decline some more till you fight him and maybe beat him. Then you will give haters a chance to discredit that fight. Do it early next year.
            We know why you don't want to see the fight. The sport really needs more true fans like you, out there on the front line, pushing for fights like Floyd/Sergio and Manny/Anyone else from Top Rank.

Diehard fans like you are the sports lifeblood. From those of us fake fans wanting the floyd /manny fight, we salute you!

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
              I think the only reason that people are interested in seeing Mayweather go up to(154-160) to fight Martinez is because they know that he will be at a clear disadvantage. I really don't see a real incentive for Mayweather or Pacquiao to take that kind of risk. If Martinez wants the payday that those guys ill bring him then he should go down and meet them, not the other way around. Martinez has people calling him out too.

You are the first ***** to admit that Floyd only takes fights where he has a clear advantage, not the other way around. GOOD JOB SON!

When was the last time Floyd defended his JMW title? He's big enough to get close to 154.

Comment

We know why you don't want to see the fight. The sport really needs more true fans like you, out there on the front line, pushing for fights like Floyd/Sergio and Manny/Anyone else from Top Rank.

Diehard fans like you are the sports lifeblood. From those of us fake fans wanting the floyd /manny fight, we salute you!
                I understand your resorting to sarcasm but thats OK.

I said its a 80/20 fight right now in favor of Floyd. Why do i want to see a fight thats one sided? Is it because they are the biggest names in boxing? I couldnt care less. I want to see real competition.

I know as a "boxing fan" you just want to see a 1 sided match so you can gloat some mroe on a forum, but i want to see competition. How are you failing to realize this?

Comment

If anything after JMMs inspiring performance to be an underdog with disadvantages, it should inspire Floyd to not have all the advatages in his next fight, and fight Sergio at 158.

Damm Victor redydrated to 164 in their fight, and against Barker, Sergio hydrated to 165. Same Ish. Lets get it on.

Comment

I understand your resorting to sarcasm but thats OK.

I said its a 80/20 fight right now in favor of Floyd. Why do i want to see a fight thats one sided? Is it because they are the biggest names in boxing? I couldnt care less. I want to see real competition.

I know as a "boxing fan" you just want to see a 1 sided match so you can gloat some mroe on a forum, but i want to see competition. How are you failing to realize this?
                    Floyd's fights are one sided because he is the best fighter of his generation and one of the best of all time IMO. He makes 1st ballot HOF'ers look like regular fighters, regardless of style. He makes a HOF promoter and HOF matchmaker of the premier promotional company scared to match their best fighter agaisnt him.

No one in the top 25 fighters alive within 10 pounds of him would be favored against him even though he is 35 ****ing years old.

He makes dudes like you who hate his guts, post about him every ****ing day, even when your hero is fighting.

Not bad!

Comment

Floyd's fights are one sided because he is the best fighter of his generation and one of the best of all time IMO. He makes 1st ballot HOF'ers look like regular fighters, regardless of style. He makes a HOF promoter and HOF matchmaker of the premier promotional company scared to match their best fighter agaisnt him.

No one in the top 25 fighters alive within 10 pounds of him would be favored against him even though he is 35 ****ing years old.

He makes dudes like you who hate his guts, post about him every ****ing day, even when your hero is fighting.

Not bad!
                      Wow, you win im speechless after this. This is some nuthugging right there. Holy crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X