Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, why cant Floyd fight Sergio at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Why? JMM jumped 2 weight classes, why cant Floyd jump 2 classes to fight Sergio?

This further proves JMM's greatness, and lack of fear.

Since Floyd made it a catchweight for JMM at 144, i guess i wont hate it if Sergio made it 158 for the MW title.

What yall think?

JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Pacquiao, why cant Pacquiao fight Sergio at 160?

BUTTHURT *******

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      You asked what do you think. Thats what I think.
      Why you keep trolling me?

I had Marquez winning. Whats your problem?

Comment

Neither Pacquiao nor Mayweather want a piece of Martinez. I'd honestly take Martinez over both of them, as it stands.

Most people seem to think Martinez falls under the "high risk/low reward" category for both Manny and Floyd, but I don't really buy into that argument, at all. If you're talking about monetary gain, then yes, he's low reward for both of them. But if you're talking about legacy enhancement, there's nobody out there apart from each other, that would offer that kind of resume glow.

I'd honestly pick Martinez to beat either of them, on any given night, at this point. Mayweather would be the more difficult of the two, for obvious reasons. Pacquiao might get murked.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Because Floyd has already jumped four divisions up.

It's not like he is a career welterweight.
          This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Because Floyd has already jumped four divisions up.

It's not like he is a career welterweight.
            But its not like JMM is a career Lightweight. He already jumped like 4 weightclasses to get to Lightweight, so in essense, 6 weight classes to fight Floyd then?

Comment

Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
              Because JMM got his ass whooped
              Are you implying that Floyd would get his ass whooped at against Sergio at 160?

Because i disagree

Comment

I think sergio would murder pac in 4 rounds and with floyd it would be 50/50

Comment

Still I think Sergio vs Floyd would be a more balanced fight man size wise than Floyd vs JMM. JMM looked very small against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Maybe you dont know what jump means.
                    the hell??he went from lightweight to ww to fight both..how the hell can you try to spin this?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      I think sergio would murder pac in 4 rounds and with floyd it would be 50/50
                      I agree 100%. Lets get it on then.

We should all push for that fight. Afterall we want to see a competitive fight right?

We dont want to see a 1 sided fight. We wanna see Floyd get challenged, for his Legacy. 50/50 fight it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X