Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxing is brutal. one controversial win and you're a bum. a hypejob.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
    LMFAO at the *****s talking **** about the fight if Mayweather clearly lost to Castillo.

NO + PACQUIAO CLEARLY LOST TO MARQUEZ 3 TIMES , PACQUIAO GOT HIS ASS KICKED AGAINST A 38 YEAR OLD PAST PRIME MARQUEZ WHO WAS CHERRY PICKED , PACQUIAO ROBBED MARQUEZ 3 TIMES , PACQUIAO NEEDS TO BUY THE JUDGES TO BEAT A 38 YEAR OLD LIGHTWEIGHT ITS JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH HE IS A BUM

EVERYBODY WAS SHOCKED BY POOCHIAOS PERFORMANCE HE DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A BOXER HE IS JUST AWFUL .
    Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-14-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

It was all pacmans fault why theres brouhaha over his recent win, he set his bar of standard so high in his previous fights that a majority decision win for him is a big LOSS in the eyes of his haters and detractors who only wants him to lose. Anyways, move along the world doesnt care for whiners and cry babies.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
        It was all pacmans fault why theres brouhaha over his recent win, he set his bar of standard so high in his previous fights that a majority decision win for him is a big LOSS in the eyes of his haters and detractors who only wants him to lose. Anyways, move along the world doesnt care for whiners and cry babies.
        THe criticism is because this was his first real opponent in years and even with all the advantages he still wasn't able to correct his flaws. Sucks when people don't just stroke you but make you prove you are the best.

Comment

Pacroid should have been considered a bum when he started fighting Floyd's leftovers. Catchweight p4p king=pacroid=frddie roach/bob the bull sh$t arum. after see pacroid fight without his juice I Think I Smell Something (*****)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            THe criticism is because this was his first real opponent in years and even with all the advantages he still wasn't able to correct his flaws. Sucks when people don't just stroke you but make you prove you are the best.
            marquez is a bad match up for pacquiao.

its ridiculous people are now sweeping all his wins since 2008 under the rug cause he had another close fight with a guy who's style was tailor made for his.

marquez and pacquiao will always be close, and i think pac will always win unconvincingly

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Sorry *******, but the truth is the truth. Manny is a great Boxer and an ATG, but he has been overhyped to looked better than he actually is.
              I like you as a poster, but I really hate statements like this.

I guess Ali is overrated due to Norton and Frazier giving him problems
              How about Sandler giving the hypejob pep issues?

Sometimes style just mesh perfectly and always lead to tough fights. I felt Manny won by two rounds but I just realize JMM will give him hell no matter how many times they fight. They can fight a million times and will always produce controversy decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                marquez is a bad match up for pacquiao.

its ridiculous people are now sweeping all his wins since 2008 under the rug cause he had another close fight with a guy who's style was tailor made for his.

marquez and pacquiao will always be close, and i think pac will always win unconvincingly
                As a manny fan this type of extremism is expected but kinda pathetic. No one is sweeping his wins under the table. They are simply pointing out fairly and objectively that manny has difficulties with an opponent that chooses to box and counterpunch, the same difficulties roach and bob say manny has overcome while beating slower, stand in front of him, in house opposition.

Further, people who despise Floyd have put manny on a pedestal as the one fighter who can defeat him because they believed he solved his problems with boxers.

As of about 1:00AM EST on Saturday morning, this was no longer the case.

Comment

ill make it simple for u. the best fighters in the world rite now are manny, floyd and jmm.

floyd is the top.

manny and jmm are on the same level.

have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    ill make it simple for u. the best fighters in the world rite now are manny, floyd and jmm.

floyd is the top.

have a good day.
                    Ladies and Gentleman this thread can now be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

floyd is the top.

have a good day.
                      head to head, fictional match ups floyd would be the favorite.

though greatness is not based on that.

1. pacquiao
                      2. floyd
                      3. marquez

in that order in terms of greatness

Comment

Working...
                      X