Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxing is brutal. one controversial win and you're a bum. a hypejob.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bear06 View Post
    lmfao at the *****s talking **** about the fight if mayweather clearly lost to castillo.
    yeah floyd lost that fight and got a gift... But what does it have to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      But you and other posters and media members do say floyd has something to prove. Welcome to the real world dude where respect is earned, not given.

Lets see if manny can handle the spotlight when its bright and unfriendly. Its easy when all you gotta do is sing off key songs on Kimmel. Lets see what happens when he gets the floyd treatment.
      I have always believed it was Martinez that would give him the most trouble, so if that fight happens, then im glad win or lose. I always thought Floyd would edge out Manny. Just because im a fan doesnt mean i think they are better than the competitiion. Just means i like the way they handle themselves in and outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Errr i never argued that Manny is the best in the World. Look through my post history, never once hinted at that. I am a fan of his though.

You said Manny has always had problems with boxers no matter weight or age. So why did you say it was a mismatch, before the fight?
        Because I believed the advantages manny had would mitigate that to a large degree. Many people belived same.

SO its not about JMM its about Manny and the fact that he now has been with a HOF trainer for so long and still hasn't corrected this flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
          No other sports is like this.

*******S ARE BUTTHURT YOU CANT STOP POSTING TO DEFEND PACQUIAO , NON-*******S ALREADY KNEW THAT PACQUIAO WAS A BUM .

PACQUIAO CHERRY PICKED A PAST PRIME MARQUEZ AT 38 YEARS OLD TO PROVE THAT HE WON THE 2 PREVIOUS FIGHTS AND HE STILL LOST , EVEN FREDDIE ROACH WAS SAYING THAT MARQUEZ AGE AND WEIGHT DISAVANTAGE WAS GOOD FOR PACQUIAO , HE LOST AGAINST A 38 YEAR OLD LIGHTWEIGHT .

PACQUIAO NEEDS TO BUY THE JUDGES TO BEAT A 38 YEAR OLD LIGHTWEIGHT , HE IS A BUM , REMEMBER WHAT I WAS SAYING ABOUT HIS CAREER AND RESUME , PACQUIAO IS A FRAUD.

AND ITS NOT " 1 CONTROVERSIAL WIN " BECAUSE PACQUIAO ROBBED MARQUEZ 3 TIMES .

Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-14-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            not really controversial imo. i think pacquiao deserved to win based on the last time i scored it. (scored it for jmm the first time)

i think people were amazed every round marquez didn't get ktfo'd. we were expecting pac to kick ass, and marquez to get his ass kicked. that didn't happen and it made it look like marquez was doing better than he actually did

reality is, the fight was close. could have gone either way.
            Post of the week! Will green you later, im on an iphone right now.

But yeah, I also scored it for JMM when i saw it live (i was watching the primetime stream where the commentators only aknowledged what JMM did and hated on everything Pac did) scored it 115-113 for JMM.

Yesterday i scored it 116-112 for Pacquiao, after watching it more closely and with an unbiased crew commentating (HBO). Lederman was saying a lot of great stuff that I agreed on. I could also see a 115-113 for Pac.

So, not as controversial as many think, i just don't think JMM was active enough.. It was Pac who was pressing the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Because I believed the advantages manny had would mitigate that to a large degree. Many people belived same.

SO its not about JMM its about Manny and the fact that he now has been with a HOF trainer for so long and still hasn't corrected this flaw.
              OMFG Freddie Roach is the worst trainer like ever. He has no gameplan. He has only got recognition cause of Mannys. He got lucky. He never brought a fighter from nothing to something. Hes the worst. Never thought he was good, so dont say oo after Manny struggled then you say that. I have always firmly believed this.

Much like Floyd, i think Manny to an extent trains himself, and rely on god given physical abilities to win. And Freddie got credit for it, just because.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Who does this apply to exactly? Because let me tell you, Martinez's last outing had the Pacman fanbase calling him severly overrated even though he walked away with a ko.

It's the way the cookie crumbles. Boxing would have been better off without the *******. Everything they spout is stupid. Marquez was ok for Manny, but not Floyd. Mosley was washed up for Floyd, after they claimed Floyd won't fight him,( but not for Manny). Manny has cleaned out 147, even though it's Floyd that dispatched at least 4 champions. I could go on, but what's the point?
                stop keeping it real...them dudes can't handle the truth!!....good post!!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                  Post of the week! Will green you later, im on an iphone right now.

But yeah, I also scored it for JMM when i saw it live (i was watching the primetime stream where the commentators only aknowledged what JMM did and hated on everything Pac did) scored it 115-113 for JMM.

Yesterday i scored it 116-112 for Pacquiao, after watching it more closely and with an unbiased crew commentating (HBO). Lederman was saying a lot of great stuff that I agreed on. I could also see a 115-113 for Pac.

So, not as controversial as many think, i just don't think JMM was active enough.. It was Pac who was pressing the fight.
                  The bold is just ****ing disgusting!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    OMFG Freddie Roach is the worst trainer like ever. He has no gameplan. He has only got recognition cause of Mannys. He got lucky. He never brought a fighter from nothing to something. Hes the worst. Never thought he was good, so dont say oo after Manny struggled then you say that. I have always firmly believed this.

Much like Floyd, i think Manny to an extent trains himself, and rely on god given physical abilities to win. And Freddie got credit for it, just because.
                    Rate him however you want, he is a HOF trainer. Manny's flaws were exsposed again. Unfortunately, people like yourself have been arguing he has none. It has to be tough to face the man in the mirror.

Comment

Sorry *******, but the truth is the truth. Manny is a great Boxer and an ATG, but he has been overhyped to looked better than he actually is.

Comment

Working...
                      X