Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "I appologize for selling an ATG/HOF fighter short" thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they've been hiding since last night so im just gonna drop some names who said it was a mismatch.....

jrosales
    irondanhamza
    bushbaby
    carpediem
    most of the *****s
    most of the juanmemo marquez fans
    maniac

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      Marquez proved me wrong. I was one of those talking shyt about he being old and bloated. Motha****a, came, took care of business, and got robbed.

Marquez.... you're a Legend. Too bad Filipinos don't feel the same about you. **** 'em.
      he got robbed my ass...he robbed himself for not steppin on the gas pedal...check my sig...

Comment

I apologize. After watching Floyd kick your ass and then you get dropped by Michael Katsidis and at 38, I thought Manny would destroy you. Turns out Manny isn't as good as I thought and you exposed it (again). Kudos to you, Juan.

Comment

Marquez had no pop at WW he was connecting Manny flush a lot caught him with uppercuts and the right hand all night. had this fight been 3 years ago or at a different wait he might have stopped him

even tho all the odds were against JMM (wrong weight older slower) he still beat Manny with his boxing IQ
          Last edited by Phenom; 11-14-2011, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            he got robbed my ass...he robbed himself for not steppin on the gas pedal...check my sig...
            Say it with me puga WAR MARQUEZ

Comment

we are paying jmm his due respect by not accepting the outcome.

Look around you. 95% of the users on this board is giving jmm all the respect in the world.

Comment

i agree , jmm 's resume is too weak to be an atg, but he's defenitely a hofer....like stewart said, jmm is to pac who ken norton was to ali....
                Last edited by puga; 11-14-2011, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Even though Marquez was one of my all time favorite fighters I predicted mid rd stoppage, for that I'm sorry he's truly one of the greats. Oh and the pac fans were the ones who said he was bloated up in weight and a cherry pick when Floyd fought him so you can't complain at all.

Just because it was competitive doesn't mean it wasn't a cherry pick - there's a reason why Marquez was such a huge underdog. Manny was stronger, faster, more suited and accomplished at the weight. They waited forever for the rematch until they finally thought it was the right time, Pac just seemed lost in the ring and looked as if he had flash backs of his first two encounters.

Comment

Maybe Manny is not that good , I mean to his hype level , after all lots said he was only winning because of CWs and cherry picking , maybe those guys were actually right , I guess if they duck Floyd or Floyd fights him in a Mayweather ownage , then they would be right would they not ?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Say it with me puga WAR MARQUEZ
                      check out the facts.....pissdrinker can cry "robbery , robbery" " all he wants, it does not make it a fact....people jus get duped alot with his crying....

Comment

Working...
                      X