Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Interview] FLOYD MAYWEATHER Jr: "I THOUGHT ABOUT FIGHTING IN FEBRUARY ACTUALLY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by You a busta CJ View Post
    That sounds very positive of Floyd. Sounds great that he wants to remain active and fight more. Great job Floyd!
    Look at this *****, what happend to "It takes 6 months to prepare a super fight"

This is a great example how ***** would follow what ever **** that comes out of floyd mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      Arum "We're talking about a rematch for Pac-Marquez for May"

Pac "It's up to my promoter if there's no problems with him"
      You just owned that *******.

Comment

Typical Bub Arom banter. Mayweather would make Pacquiao look utterly useless after a few rounds, there's no trick to Pacquiao and if there's anyone with good timing, it's Money.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
          Bob Arum says he wants to make another Marquez-Pacquiao rematch in May. "I don't want the Mexicans to kill me."

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
          Arum: My advice to everyone is that we do this fight again in May.

(ESPN)
          1:18 - 1:55
          Reporter: What about Mayweather "I really dont know it depends on my promoter, Im not choosing my opponent."
          Damn. That ******* got raped twice.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            If it's Martinez, hopefully it's at 154. Anything less is just *******ed.
            Floyd made a point of fighting ODH at 154 while Pac wanted a drained Oscar at 147 , Floyd wont drain Sergio its not his go to drain fighters .

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
              i swear arum said pacman gonna be busy in may.. but then after the fight he said lets do pacman vs marquez 4!! arum is full of ****t!!
              Also said:

"And what is the magic of May 5? May 5th is Cinco de Mayo. What does that have to do with anything? It makes no sense.”

Comment

May 5th is Mayweather's favorite day to fight, add a Latino like Maravilla and you've got a ton of buys from the Hispanic and Latin community already.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  It was actually Martinez who first spoke about the 150 catchweight to Elie Suckbach. He said that he would go down to 150 to make a fight for Manny or Floyd but it would be hard for him to do it.

Someone from the media asked Manny about the 150 catchweight and then his team ran with it.
                  No it wasn't.

Team Pacquiao first asked for it along time ago. Martinez initially said no. Then he brought back to Seckbach as you said, saying he would go down to make that fight. But who brought up first was Team Pacquiao. It looks like you have been here long enough to know this so i'm surprised you thought Martinez was the first person to talk about this.

Comment

Rape, rape, rape.

Pacquiao keeps getting RAPED.

Comment

February is a random ass time for a fight, especially for Floyd. What's his trial schedule(s) like, could be just a ploy to delay proceedings.

Martinez is fighting Macklin on St. Patty's day in NYC btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X