Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really sad to see marquez getting robbed of him proving his all time great status.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sad to see marquez getting robbed of him proving his all time great status.

Watching it live trying to give it to pacquaio I had it a very clear 7-5 for marquez. Watching it again it was at least 8-4 in my opinion. Juan manuel really put on a countering and combination punching clinic and in my opinion won very clearly. I would not call the other two fights robberies, but I am sorry, but he was robbed in this fight. To make matters worse had he been given the decision he deserved this would have been in the panels of boxing history as one of the sports greatest victories, thus solidifying marquez' ATG status. Really sad to see this happen to such a great hard working man.

He is still an atg for me

He is a 4 weight world champ in my eyes, he could probably win a belt at 140 too.

Comment

pinoys make for the most money

arum payed the judges

Comment

He did prove it. Anyone who watched the fight knows he won. As far as I'm concerned, he's beaten Pacquiao 3 times.

Comment

Don't worry.

Last night didn't rob him of his ATG status. It reinforced it.

Comment

It just solidified his ATG status ... the #1 P4P in the world and according to many one of the best of all times, needed this crap to "defeat" JMM...

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              He did prove it. Anyone who watched the fight knows he won. As far as I'm concerned, he's beaten Pacquiao 3 times.
              Honestly I agree, he beat him three times, The first could was closest, then I think each subsequent fight was wider for marquez. At least let the guy have ne win, he only clearly beat a man who has been obliterating welterweights since 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
                Don't worry.

Last night didn't rob him of his ATG status. It reinforced it.
                JMM = ATG

Nothing will change that in the eyes of those who matter.

Comment

if he does retire people will be talking about him for years to come...panda knows he will

Comment

If I was Mexican I would be ****ing mad, sad how he got robbed. He made Pac look foolish.

Comment

Working...
                    X