Walk to your left and he's ordinary..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    its amazing how manny can't adjust in a fight at this point of his career
    This is exactly what bothers me while watching this fight today, I thought after the end of the 4th/5th round Manny would do something different but it was JMM who looked even more comfortable, Everytime Manny just jumps or try to jump in for exchanges, Sometimes he was able to but loads of time he was just tagged and counter tagged easily, If this is the best fighter in our generation like some like to claim then God help the rest.

Comment

Why shout out to nazim richardson?

Why congratulate Mosley?

Marquez and Nacho have executed this game plan twice already. In the words of brother Nazim...bunch of jokers!

If it was that simple most fighters could do it, the game plan is not as simple as that, Marquez just knows how to fight him, he knows when to counter, when to attack, and how to win rounds, it is not just moving to the left, that is an insult to Marquez, that is only one part of the strategy, you have to formulate a good offensive plan also, and be willing to get hit and possibly hurt or ko'd. One of the main things that Marquez has always done great is stop Manny in his tracks with good single shots, and great creative combination punching. He is one of the best combination punchers I have ever seen.

Can't believe how many vultures are around pacquaio all of a sudden, and
      Roach for that matter, they obviously had a plan, but you could see Manny's muscle memory kicked in, and he just fell back into the same pattern as the
      previous 2 fights, but you also have to credit Marquez for that. If I was to make a positive observation about pac, his defense was much better than the previous two. Roach always gives good advice in the corner, but he is not a miracle worker, it is up to the fighter to make adjustments mid-fight. Plus if Manny was having physical problems that makes things tougher.

Comment

Working...
      X