Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would al those people doubting Marquez before the fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I absolutely apologise to Marquez.

He's clearly a much much much better Welterweight than we all thought.
    I felt before the fight happened that Marquez would make it competitive but that Pac would start busting him up little by little and take him out around the 10th rd. or that the corner or ref would stop it but to my surprise, Marquez decisively beat Pac and I also apologize for doubting him.

I am just in awe at some of the faithful fanboys on here and I wish they would apologize to all boxing fans for being the way that they are and stop claiming that Manny won, when the whole world is letting you know how they feel about the robbery!

Comment

I didnt think JMM would make Pac look this bad and so ordinary in this stage of his career..especially a 38 yr old blown up version. but hes just that skilled.

Comment

Real props to Marquez, he kick the **** out of manny, outbox him easily, manny look like ****...........Dinamita was robbed big time......what can be said, marquez have manny´s number...

Comment

I thought he had no chance but was pulling for him and was disgusted by the judges decision but you've got to be naive to think Marquez didn't juice for the fight.

He matched Pacquiao roid for roid, thus was able to put up a great fight and beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Saying Marquez is old, past it, can't handle the weight and will get KOed early in a one sided fight, like to apologise to the great man and admit they were wrong.

Boxing Fans can be so fickle sometimes.
            No you silly silly goose, JMM is old and slow, he just adjusted and confused the **** out of Pac with his counterpunching abilities. Pac could not answer but just outworked the old LW.

We were all right. You *******s need to say sorry for ever doubting boxing fans for calling out Pac's inability to handle counter punchers.

May 5th 2012, Pac is going to get an embarrassing ass whoppin by Mayweather... Bob knows this and I believe he is bluntly going to do everything in his power (like he has been doing) to not put Pac in with Mayweather. Pac is nowhere NEAR the level Mayweather is on, they know that.

JMM is a great fighter and warrior but the problem is people over rated Pac... I over rated Pac, I guess I was just being a *******. I know, stupid me...

Comment

Working...
            X