Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: This Shows How Superior Mayweather Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane mosely exposed manny juan did the same thing and floyd might knock manny out easy fight for floyd easy

Comment

Originally posted by viewsat View Post
      Just think about it guys, if Floyd dominated a younger Marquez but Pacquiao struggled against an older Marquez at the same weight class... See where we are all going?
      Yes triangle theory territory.

If Manny KO'ed Hatton at his best weight in 1/5th the time it took Floyd to at 147... If Mosley landed more on Floyd than he did against Manny in the same amount of time... If Floyd got a split decision against Oscar but Manny pummeled Oscar into oblivion and made him quit on his stool... See where we are all going?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Triangle Theories don't work, but Mayweather Jr. should be the huge favorite now. I would like to see the fight still, something still makes me think Pacquiao could shock alot of people.
        I agree with everything in this post. I was thinking along these lines as I watched the fight last night. After his victory over Marquez, Mayweather was given no credit by some people because "he beat a smaller man." Last night, JMM proved that Mayweather's victory over him should be highly regarded. A dominant victory over a live ATG like Marquez is an impressive feat.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I agree with everything in this post. I was thinking along these lines as I watched the fight last night. After his victory over Marquez, Mayweather was given no credit by some people because "he beat a smaller man." Last night, JMM proved that Mayweather's victory over him should be highly regarded. A dominant victory over a live ATG like Marquez is an impressive feat.
          Mayweather didn't even make weight, and that was literally JMM's first time above 135... Mayweather cheated Marquez on the scale. Is anything I just typed not a fact?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Mayweather didn't even make weight, and that was literally JMM's first time above 135... Mayweather cheated Marquez on the scale. Is anything I just typed not a fact?
            Everything is on point. None of it takes away from the fact that Mayweather's performance versus Marquez was still highly impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
              Look, Vernon Forrest Beat Shane Mosley Twice - MAyorga beat Vernon forrest twice. Mosley Beat Mayorga.

De La Hoya BEat Mayorga, Mayorga Beat Forrest, Forest Beat Mosley, but Mosley Beat De La Hoya.

Bottom line, Pac's performance last night was based on the style of Marquez, in no way does it confirm that Mayweather will beat Pac.

The only Mayweather - Pac fight that will take place are between the fans debating over this one. I highly doubt the fight will happen. MAyweather will fight a few chumps and make the same combined $ than to tfight Pac.
              The problem with that theory is that Juan didn't do anything that floyd couldn't do 10x better last night all he did was keep stepping to Mannys left and making Manny have to reach then he would slip the big left and counter that pretty much all he did we've seen mosley have sucess with it for the first couple of rounds against Manny also Pacquiao speed has seemed to regress since then and floyd at this point is way bigger than marquez with super long reach and as floyd would say there is a blueprint on how to beat Pacquiao there is no blueprint on how to beat Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                By Oscar's thinking, shouldn't the ass whoopings Pac laid on him and Hatton disprove the same thinking?

Just saying...
                was hatton such a terrific counter puncher? de la hoya showed the last of his counter punching skills against mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  here come the angry *******s
                  They maaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    The problem with that theory is that Juan didn't do anything that floyd couldn't do 10x better last night all he did was keep stepping to Mannys left and making Manny have to reach then he would slip the big left and counter that pretty much all he did we've seen mosley have sucess with it for the first couple of rounds against Manny also Pacquiao speed has seemed to regress since then and floyd at this point is way bigger than marquez with super long reach and as floyd would say there is a blueprint on how to beat Pacquiao there is no blueprint on how to beat Floyd Mayweather
                    Everybody has a "blueprint". The key is to be able to execute that blueprint. Easier said than done.

Comment

Fishnets should keep schtum for awhile.

Pacquiao has been shown up to be a 1D fighter, FMJ beats him by UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X