Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: This Shows How Superior Mayweather Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toatally agree with De La Hoya.. Mayweather will box & counter the S H I T out of Pacquiao the whole night & get a clear cut decision..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
      Toatally agree with De La Hoya.. Mayweather will box & counter the S H I T out of Pacquiao the whole night & get a clear cut decision..
      mayweather would destroy him...pac is only good when the weight drained opponent starts to slow down in round 3..then he takes over and beats on a half dead man...

pac fans should start sending e mails to top rank and tell arum off...he's protecting pac ....but I think pac fans are happy with arum protecting pac...they KNOW that mayweather would school the little one dimensional crying b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
        Please say that if and after Pacquiao and Mayweather fight. In the meantime, Floyd is probably believing Manny has foot cramps when he should be jumping on the opportunity Marquez opened for him.
        We will see an embarrassment, and what it is to be an overly hyped media creation that was built in the shadow of Mayweather fall flat on his face in front of millions come May 5th.. Bob is going to cash out on Pac now and feed him to Mayweather.

May 5th 2012 is the end for the manny pac. JMM had nothing to do with it. Like I've been saying since 2008, Pac can not handle counter punchers. Mayweather will punish him badly. I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather ricky hatton's him. If little old man JMM can "hurt" Pac, I can see Pac going down by an unexpected counterpunch by Mayweather. Either that or Pac's father, Roach will stop it. Team Pac will call it a day.

Comment

• The De La Hoya curse.

I feel bad for Mayweather now.

Comment

• Good lord, **** DLH is making me agree with him.

On another note, do you notice how quickly fans turn on a mutha****a. Manny's act will only last so long. After a while people get bored with you. And watch the hated Floyd Mayweather pick up steam in the "likability" category soon. That's life in sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              THis. . . this. .. AND THIS!!! Boxing is a SWEET SCIENCE. . . not a "magical mathematic formula". . . Pac/Mayweather in May 2012 or else. . .

how about answering my thread about Ricky Burns vs. Antonio Demarco? Lets talk other fights. . . this is over - history
              Not yet it aint pal

I had to listen to " Pac will knock the piss-drinker out " comments for months..... so no, I will continue to discuss the Marquez victory for quite some time yet, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                Not yet it aint pal

I had to listen to " Pac will knock the piss-drinker out " comments for months..... so no, I will continue to discuss the Marquez victory for quite some time yet, thank you.

not me. . . i was the one telling non-boxing knowing fools like you that this wasn't a mismatch, and that you couldn't gauge marquez's performance against pac at 144 based off ONE FIGHT against a defensive style at 144 (in which mayweather failed to make the weight and refused to release fight night weight). . . You were so adamant of this being a mismatch. . . i woud think you learned your lesson. . . hahaha. . silly noob. . .

Comment

• They can now convince Floydie to come out and fight Pacman:
                  That he is superior and can easily beat Pacman and earn millions of dollars!

The Steroid issue suddenly went to garbage!

Go ahead either you give Marquez a 4th encounter or
                  Give Mayweather a show that he can easily beat Pacman!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    We will see an embarrassment, and what it is to be an overly hyped media creation that was built in the shadow of Mayweather fall flat on his face in front of millions come May 5th.. Bob is going to cash out on Pac now and feed him to Mayweather.

May 5th 2012 is the end for the manny pac. JMM had nothing to do with it. Like I've been saying since 2008, Pac can not handle counter punchers. Mayweather will punish him badly. I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather ricky hatton's him. If little old man JMM can "hurt" Pac, I can see Pac going down by an unexpected counterpunch by Mayweather. Either that or Pac's father, Roach will stop it. Team Pac will call it a day.
                    This is exactly what I have been saying for the longest.

Comment

• For the people talking about the triangle theories. De La Hoya is not talking about that theory. He is talking about Mayweather is a better counter puncher and defensive fighter than Marquez.

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      not me. . . i was the one telling non-boxing knowing fools like you that this wasn't a mismatch, and that you couldn't gauge marquez's performance against pac at 144 based off ONE FIGHT against a defensive style at 144 (in which mayweather failed to make the weight and refused to release fight night weight). . . You were so adamant of this being a mismatch. . . i woud think you learned your lesson. . . hahaha. . silly noob. . .
                      Even if Mayweather would of weight 144. Marquez could not do anything to beat Mayweather that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X