Collapse
No announcement yet.

after watching pac-jmm III again. without the tension and adrenaline rush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afther seeing the fight for the 4th time and it still no doubt that marquez out box the crap out of pac and expose pac as i been saying for years that pac is a dumb brawler pattern fighter. pac hast improved as roach and the media has you to belive, he is a media hype created fighter. for a minute i almost fell into the pac hype but no more. pac your a biiitch and blow assss like your *******s no respect for your punk assss for even thinking you won this fight and you spite your mouth guard in the last round to throw jmm rhythm off like a biiitch you are, you got owned and exposed and the hype train has crashed.

*******s suck a ****king eggg biiitchs

Comment

Pac lost that fight

Comment

Had JMM by two points, the first 6 rounds 4-2 in JMM's favour, after that score 3 rouns to JMM (Including the 12th round).

Comment

Just rewatched... 8-4 Marquez.

Comment

I can't even believe there are people still denying that Marquez won or at the very least A DRAW. Marquez put on a damn boxing clinic. Seriously if Pac landed some of the shots Marquez landed, Marquez would've gone down. Marquez clearly landed the more crisper and effective shots, ofc Pac has a real power edge over Marquez.

Comment

Scored it 115-113 Marquez

Round 1: Pacquiao 10-9 (Closest round of the fight, almost gave 10-10)
              Round 2: Marquez 10-9
              Round 3: Pacquiao 10-9
              Round 4: Pacquiao 10-9
              Round 5: Marquez 10-9
              Round 6: Pacquiao 10-9
              Round 7: Marquez 10-9
              Round 8: Marquez 10-9
              Round 9: Marquez 10-9
              Round 10:Marquez 10-9
              Round 11: Marquez 10-9 (REALLY CLOSE ROUND, could have gone either way)
              Round 12: Pacquiao 10-9

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                I can't even believe there are people still denying that Marquez won or at the very least A DRAW. Marquez put on a damn boxing clinic. Seriously if Pac landed some of the shots Marquez landed, Marquez would've gone down. Marquez clearly landed the more crisper and effective shots, ofc Pac has a real power edge over Marquez.
                Your as biased as any other, you have no right to talk lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  Round 1: Marquez. Neither guy did much, it was more of a feel out round, but both landed some punches, nothing too effective at all. I thought Marquez boxed well and avoided Pac nice in that round. Either way wouldn't have bothered me.

Round 2: Marquez. Counter punched Pac well, Manny still unable to get much going. Marquez landed the cleaner punches.

Round 3: Pacquiao. Manny landed some nice shots in the third and started to open I thought. He tagged Marquez more and his speed started showing up a bit.

Round 4: Pacquiao. Marquez hit Manny clean a few times, but Manny landed the more telling punches, and started to pick it up again. After 4 rounds, I have it 38-38.

Round 5: Marquez. His best round of the fight, landed counters at will. Made Pac look VERY frustrated.

Round 6: Pacquiao. Close round, could have gone either way, but I thought Pacquiao landed the harder shots and landed a couple more punches. Still, Marquez countered Manny nicely.

Round 7: Marquez. CLose round again, but I thought Marquez just got his punches off more than Pac, and countered anytime that Pac threw anything. Could have gone either way.

Round 8: Pacquiao. Close round again, but Manny landed some really clean shots and looked physically stronger in round. Close round, but I'd give it to Manny. After 8, I have it 76-76.

Round 9: Marquez. Pac steeped the pace, but many of his punches didn't land on Juan. Marquez countered again nicely, and traded with Pac. Marquez landed the cleaner punches.

Round 10: Pacquiao. Marquez didn't do much this round, and Manny stepped up and landed cleaner shots.

Round 11: Marquez. Close round I thought, Juan still hit Manny with counters and much more what Manny was throwing wasn't doing much that round. After 11, I have it 105-104 Marquez.

Round 12: Pacquiao. Marquez WAY WAY WAY too conservative this round in a close fight. Manny didn't do much either, but was the main agressor this round.

I had the fight 114-114 a draw. COuld have gone either way. I thought 116-112 was too wide. I can't see anyone having it 8 rounds to 4, like Lederman and one of the judges.
                  A draw would have been fair to IMO, but it was a close fight. Watch it with no expectations or bias as to who was supposed to walk over who and you'll see Pac actually did better in this fight against JMM than the first two. Most of us are just disappointed Pac didn't knock him down, especially when a guy like Katsidis did it recently. Pac also showed too much respect in this fight, like Nacho said, Pac has refined his game and is now more predictable because he's no longer like a wildcat in there....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    do you know what a boxing clinic is ******? it was a close fight, how was that a boxing clinic? is pac that good now that it's considered a milestone achievement to have a close fight against him?

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                      A draw would have been fair to IMO, but it was a close fight. Watch it with no expectations or bias as to who was supposed to walk over who and you'll see Pac actually did better in this fight against JMM than the first two. Most of us are just disappointed Pac didn't knock him down, especially when a guy like Katsidis did it recently. Pac also showed too much respect in this fight, like Nacho said, Pac has refined his game and is now more predictable because he's no longer like a wildcat in there....
                      that's really all it is man. jmm performed WAY better than anyone expected, so people think he should get the win. pac won a close fight, by landing more punches, because of his work rate and winning more rounds.

jmm was more efficient but you don't win rounds by being efficient, you win rounds by hitting the other guy more.

Comment

Working...
                      X