Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p53 View Post

look at my sig

your bf got schooled
    Sad little pinoy, using Jose Luis Castillo to "bug"*****s its like an identity crisis to me.

Mexicans always above.

Check this quote for a signature

'Mexicans and Blacks dominate the sport of boxing" Floyd Mayweather JR

Comment

Originally posted by AlacranMX View Post
      Sad little pinoy, using Jose Luis Castillo to "bug"*****s its like an identity crisis to me.

Mexicans always above.

Check this quote for a signature

'Mexicans and Blacks dominate the sport of boxing" Floyd Mayweather JR
      jmm sure dominated as he went down 0-2-1 WOW

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        In the road that boxing is heading, official scores dont mean **** anymore and the people know that, THIS fight is a prime example

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
          In the road that boxing is heading, official scores dont mean **** anymore and the people know that, THIS fight is a prime example
          yea sure and i am supposed to believe posters like you who think jmm won cuz he didnt get KO. Fact is it was a close fight. you cant win a close fight if u land single digit punches each round and dont throw. watch it closely and u'll see marquez missed a bunch and the crowd roared even though he was punching gloves

Comment

Originally posted by p53 View Post
            dumb froids fans are mad when you show the punch stats

they are avoiding it like a college degree LOL
            This ain't olympic boxing ... If numbers were everything Marquez should have won the first 2 fights...

Comment

yea sure and i am supposed to believe posters like you who think jmm won cuz he didnt get KO. Fact is it was a close fight. you cant win a close fight if u land single digit punches each round and dont throw. watch it closely and u'll see marquez missed a bunch and the crowd roared even though he was punching gloves
              LOL I am not asking you to believe me. I am only stating my opinion and you are stating yours. the same can be said about pacman who also threw and missed many and also threw one punch combinations during the course of the fight.

Comment

Comment

I watched the fight twice..once from Primetime with the crazy hair dude/Amir Khan, who both were complimenting Marquez the whole fight and had him winning, were sucking JMM's ****. And the second time from HBO, which were mostly complimenting, sucking off Pacquiao and had Pacquiao winning. One round was so perfect from Marquez, that all Lampley could do is talk about Pacquiao's footwork for that round, and the replay was of Pacquiao's footwork, despite the round being filled with Marquez right hands and nothing offensive from Pacquiao.

Watching both of these different networks air Marquez vs Pacquiao, both times I had Marquez winning. My scorecard was 8-4 Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by AlacranMX View Post
                    hey iam not the one crying about robberies.

Comment

hey iam not the one crying about robberies.
                      because you accept the tainted win that even pacman himself admitted losing to while walking back to his corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X