Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight makes more sense after Pacquiao-Marquez III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    If they robbed Marquez to secure a clash with Floyd... They better come to terms and give us that fight....
    I don't believe that. I don't think the fight vs Floyd will ever happen. And @ the ts... I don't think JMM will fight Floyd again because JMM is signed with top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      I don't believe that. I don't think the fight vs Floyd will ever happen. And @ the ts... I don't think JMM will fight Floyd again because JMM is signed with top rank.
      The fight with Floyd is going to happen.... There's no way... Floyd, packy and Bob Arum leave all that $$$ on the table...

But it's your opinion and I respect that...

Comment

pac-floyd must happen... now with this fight, maybe we will get the fight we want.. but the negotation nightmare will start again.. and that scuks..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          He better fight Mayweather, or STFU and retire already.

Marquez's career defining win was taken from him, and his legacy publicly sacrificed last night by Arum and Top Rank, to ensure a megafight with Mayweather.

If he fights anybody NOT named Mayweather in his next fight, I hope he gets run over by a truckload of flaming dogshit.
          It's about that time. The time to step in with Mayweather and get handled. lol

Comment

So you think that a fight with Mayweather is much closer now?

Comment

Course, because Manny looked more vulnerable and Floyd will probably pull a SRL just like when hagler went through hell against Mugabi.

Comment

cast your votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                  JMM only signed a one fight deal and if he won would get a rematch.

Comment

Mayweather would obviously destroy Pac after last nights effort, no point in that fight. If Pac and Freddy are hell bent on starting to box they should give up and retire now because there's no fight worth doing besides Mayweather. Pac needs to go back to what he does best, lots of punches, angles and overwhelming speed, if he's lost those attributes, retire, if he hasn't change coach and build up to Mayweather fighting only counter punches in the interim, like Marquez. If he loses again forget even trying out Mayweather it'll be embarrassing... I wouldn't blame Marquez for not wanting to fight him again though after last nights robbery.
                    Last edited by jaddy21; 11-14-2011, 12:30 AM.

Comment

No reactions yet coming from Floyd. But if that fight would ever happen, Pacquiao would be humiliated if he is the same Pacquiao that has showed last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X