Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more popualr in the US? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    Rome By KO

Timothy Bradley himself.

Joel Diaz his trainer.

Cameron Dunkin the best manager in the world.

Zab Judah. He hates Khan.

Comment

LOL, six votes. I bet one is Bradley himself the other 5 must be are Kahn haters.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
        Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of trolls so bare with it, and be persistent! Ignore the bad, stay with the good.

I am clearly a Khan fan, but may I say, Bradley has a decent resume IMO. He was over ratted, and now is almost disliked. He is mocked a lot, and that is unfair.
        I think the reason he is so disliked is because of the Devon Alexander fight. There was so much hype behind that fight. They even went as far as saying that it was probably going to end up being the fight of the year and the fight ended up probably being the worse fight of the year. The best shots landed came from Bradley's head and I think that also turned a lot of people against him. It also looks like he has been dodging Khan. My mind isn't set in stone or anything, so as time goes on, I may see some good fights that change my opinion of him.

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Khan by a landslide. Let me put it to you this way, Mayweather vs. Bradley on PPV would at the very most sell 1.0-1.1 million PPV's, and that's pushing it. Mayweather vs. Khan could have the potential to sell 1.3-1.5 million PPV's.

Bradley is a great fighter, and at this point I can't really put either Bradley or Khan ahead of one another.....but, Khan is the bigger name by far.

As far as who's better, it's tough to say. Khan may be a bit faster, but Bradley has a better defense. Khan comes from mroe angles and definitely has the power advantage, but Bradley is a solid pure boxer as well. It would be a great fight.

Khan has good wins over Malignaggi, Maidana, Judah, and Barrera. But, Bradley has good wins over Abregu, Peterson, and Alexander. However, Khan fought Barrera and Judah both past their primes, and not even that great anymore, and Bradley's 3 really good wins were against prime opponents. If Khan were to get a win over the Berto-Ortiz 2 winner, it would put him ahead of Bradley in my opinion.
          Last edited by 4Corners; 11-12-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I would give a slight edge to Khan...Only because of GBP and him training at Wildcard...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              You should have enabled the 'display voters' option.

I wanna see who the 5 Bradley fans are. One is Romebyko, that's for sure.
              Honestly I have not voted,I find these polls to be pointless tbh most have alt and vote the same thing over and over again..

Comment

I picked Khan because....

Who the fuck is Bradley?

Comment

Honestly, the general public knows neither. But Khan I guess.

Comment

Both are relatively unknown.

Comment

44-7

Someone should foward this thread to Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X