THe fight is off
Klitschko-Rahman is off now!
WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has pulled out of next Saturday's heavyweight title defense with interim champ Hasim Rahman. According to Top Rank, promoter of the event, Vitali was medically cleared to fight, however it was later announced that Vitali was not happy with the rigid brace he was fitted with and said no go. A new fight date will be announced. This is the fourth postponement of the snake-bit affair, having been previously scheduled in April, June and July.
- *********
How can anyone defend this? 4 times!?!
Klitschko-Rahman is off now!
WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has pulled out of next Saturday's heavyweight title defense with interim champ Hasim Rahman. According to Top Rank, promoter of the event, Vitali was medically cleared to fight, however it was later announced that Vitali was not happy with the rigid brace he was fitted with and said no go. A new fight date will be announced. This is the fourth postponement of the snake-bit affair, having been previously scheduled in April, June and July.
- *********
How can anyone defend this? 4 times!?!
Comment