Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many headbutts will Bradley land on Casamayor? (OFFICIAL POLL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thepower View Post
    Hes gonna dedicate a headbutt to each of his fans, so i'll go for 5
    na I'm not a fan anymore. make that 4

Comment

0, it will backfire

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
        So how many headbutts will bradley get away with in the fight? and you think the fight will get stopped because of (accidental!?) headbutts?
        Just as valid a question (probably moreso) is how many headbutts will Casa land on Bradley? Oh and how many elbows and low blows will Casa land? Or have you never seen him fight?

What are you one of Wazaa's many alts or something? Or just some random noob?

Comment

Headmothy Buttley will score 3-4 head butts during this fight. His most dangerous weapon is his head. Not in a technical ring IQ kind of deal. In a wrecking ball kind of way. Damn! Amir Khan and Tim Bradley would've made a nice fight. Bradley stopped Alexander with a headbutt, and Khan stopped McCloskey with a headbutt as well. I wanted to see the battle of the butts [pause].

Comment

25 headbutts....I hope he throws Casa against the ropes and grabs his head and bashes it to pieces in a tirade of 25 to 30 consecutive headbutts, then he wipes the spewing, spurting blood from swollen, disfigured mound of flesh that once was Joel's face and laps it up as if to give himself some extra power or capture his victim's essence all before pointing Khan out in the crowd and proclaiming "You're next b*tch"

Comment

Casamayor is dirty as hell too!!!

Comment

Sounds like some of you aren't very familiar with Casamayor's history.

Comment

Originally posted by thepower View Post
                  Hes gonna dedicate a headbutt to each of his fans, so i'll go for 5
                  LOL, you think he has that many?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    Just as valid a question (probably moreso) is how many headbutts will Casa land on Bradley? Oh and how many elbows and low blows will Casa land? Or have you never seen him fight?

What are you one of Wazaa's many alts or something? Or just some random noob?
                    Why so sensitive? Everyone knows Bradley likes giving head.

Comment

You guys do know that Casamayor is also one of the top billy goats in boxing right?

Comment

Working...
                      X