Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Top Rank is so worried Margarito will be denied license in NY due to eye.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey idiots, Margarito will get license on the 18th. Only thing they will enforce is that if he is getting pummel, like in teh past fights, teh fight will get stop without hesitation.

this **** is already solve!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Hey idiots, Margarito will get license on the 18th. Only thing they will enforce is that if he is getting pummel, like in teh past fights, teh fight will get stop without hesitation.

this **** is already solve!!!
      they can't do that **** either they give him the green light and he is 100% cleared or he won't be licensed period NYSAC won't give a license under special conditions unless they want to get sued

Comment

didnt believe this when steve kim said cuz hes worthless but fat dan is pretty on the ball about this stuff i hope they let him fight.

Comment

Why won't Margarito get his liscence, Bob has many friends in NY that need money. I'm not worried about this fight not happening, but this should've been resolved already, not a 2 weeks before the fight.

Comment

Wow so Arum thinks so little of the Puerto Rican fans that he knows they wont ask for their money back even if Cotto doesn't fight Margarito?

That sux ass.

Comment

What eye problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                they can't do that **** either they give him the green light and he is 100% cleared or he won't be licensed period NYSAC won't give a license under special conditions unless they want to get sued
                Watch Margarito get his license on the 18th!!!!

Comment

There was a reason arum put together such a stacked undercard he knows marg is shot to pieces this fight is Marquez-Vaquez IV revisited it won't go long.

As long as they can fill the top bill with someone of note Vanes is a good fit, if he doesn't pass it'll still be worth it bcse of the undercard which is the reason to watch this card not the main event so doesn't matter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                    This **** should have been taken care of. This is why Arum needs to retire.
                    Don't be such an ass. Arum doesn't arrange these things personally. He doesn't arrange ANYTHING personally. In one 10 minute phone interview, the caller gets enough to make a half dozen ariticles. He gives his opinions, etc. He has a HUGE, GLOBAL business and there are people whio deal with all these matters. Dumbo.

Comment

>.> Normally, I'm not worried because $$$ talks but if he is blind in that eye, I'm not sure anyone would let him fight. Then again, I'm sure he'll just say Cotto got beat with bricks and its revenge, toss in $2 million and they'll still say yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X