Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm sure Amir is happy right now. He seriously dodged a bullet.

Comment

• Time for Bradley to punish Casamayor for his earlier comments. Bradley is gonna TAX THAT ASS!!

Comment

• It was a quick stoppage but nonetheless great fight what a warrior alvarado is.
        Great undercard.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I thought Nady should have given Prescott a couple more seconds before stopping the fight as the fighters were clinched. It probably would have not mattered as Alvarado was finding a home for those vicious uppercuts..
          ya he should have let it go on

Comment

• What an Aztec warrior!!!!

Comment

• War Bradley!!!! Stops CasaMENOR in 9 and makes his case for Manny.

Comment

• This up and coming fight is going to be an ugly one.

Comment

• Joke fight coming your way next.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I thought Nady should have given Prescott a couple more seconds before stopping the fight as the fighters were clinched. It probably would have not mattered as Alvarado was finding a home for those vicious uppercuts..
                    I thought it was a BS stoppage given the fact that Prescott was winning comfortably and there was less than a minute left in the fight, plus Prescott was still on his feet. A good showing by Prescott ruined by Nady. What he did for 9 rounds, was erased by a couple of punches. Not fair to Prescott.

Comment

• Bradley needs an impressive KO win here

Comment

Working...
                      X