Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow some turn around

Comment

• I fell asleep. What happened? How could Prescott lose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
        Can somone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a link????
        right here broham sandwich!!!

HD STREAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Bullshit stoppage.
          I thought Nady should have given Prescott a couple more seconds before stopping the fight as the fighters were clinched. It probably would have not mattered as Alvarado was finding a home for those vicious uppercuts..

Comment

• Originally posted by pensum View Post
            why didn't Prescott just get on his bicycle and pedal for that round. he had the fight on points. what a fool.
            that's a mistake of an offensive fighter ahead on points...but those two uppercuts was just great!

Comment

• You guys act like Alverado wasn't landing the whole fight himself...the ko was coming with as much as prescott was getting hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Alvarado should call out Khan since he beat his daddy.

Alvardado could be the patriarch of the whole clan when he ****s up Amir.
                alvarado is garbage. amir would shred his face apart & ko him in 5. i don't think he'll beat any top 5 jr. welterweight let alone amir............

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                  That's nothing, you should see what's going on behind the scenes!
                  Now you have me curious

Comment

• Boring as **** decision for bradley inc, might sleep through it so i can be rested for the main event

Comment

• Prescott can now officially be dismissed and live off his 1 life time achievement.

Comment

Working...
                      X