Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
    Hardly an objective video. Of course Pac had some good moments over 12 rounds, that only 5 mins of slow motion could be used from 36 minutes of fighting might be open to interpretation.

The fight could be very much used as a highlight video for Marquez also......if it hasn't already been done.

But hell, I'm no fanboy. I like both fighters. I scored it for Marquez on the night by a couple of rounds, but on second watching (and giving a couple of even rounds to the Champion Pac) I suppose a draw might have been a fairer verdict.
    It's actually not even 5 minutes, because half of the video are replays of the replays. More like 2:30-2:40 minutes of "proof".

Out of a 36 minute fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      The people has spoken. 70+ % think Marquez won.
      they didnt watch in slo mo

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        It's actually not even 5 minutes, because half of the video are replays of the replays. More like 2:30-2:40 minutes of "proof".

Out of a 36 minute fight.
        pac landed more, try to make a video of marquez punches,

i challenge you

he couldnt stop the straight left,

Comment

• I have a background in editing, don't tempt me.

Comment

I have a background in editing, don't tempt me.
            Do it for us fans, not for the *******s. If Manny himself told them to their face he lost they would still deny it. It's impossible to have a logical debate with them.

Comment

• I actually would, but WTF is the point?

These people are completely illogical, irrational, and mentally unbalanced : They wouldn't even watch my video, let alone watch it objectively, they'd just do what they always do ; Resort to childish scorecard postings, ****** emoticons, and post the "foot stepper" video.

Seriously, there's no reaching them. I just hope Manny mans up and fights Mayweather, so I can LOL at the mass suicide that will occur post-fight. the intelligence pool of this place will be bumped up by double digits.

Comment

I actually would, but WTF is the point?

These people are completely illogical, irrational, and mentally unbalanced : They wouldn't even watch my video, let alone watch it objectively, they'd just do what they always do ; Resort to childish scorecard postings, ****** emoticons, and post the "foot stepper" video.

Seriously, there's no reaching them. I just hope Manny mans up and fights Mayweather, so I can LOL at the mass suicide that will occur post-fight. the intelligence pool of this place will be bumped up by double digits.
                These people who voted most of them watched the fight only once. If they replayed it without sound and a clear mind with slowmo to see the fast punches of pac landing. You can clearly see who truly won.

It's just that the counters of marquez were memorable and high light worthy, but why is marquez face looked like a beaten man, coz he was being tagged by pac's straight left all night and then some.

Pac won fair and square. If most of the guys here who voted replayed the fight. This would have been a 50/50 poll. or should have been more likely the draw winning this poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  These people who voted most of them watched the fight only once. If they replayed it without sound and a clear mind with slowmo to see the fast punches of pac landing. You can clearly see who truly won.

It's just that the counters of marquez were memorable and high light worthy, but why is marquez face looked like a beaten man, coz he was being tagged by pac's straight left all night and then some.

Pac won fair and square. If most of the guys here who voted replayed the fight. This would have been a 50/50 poll. or should have been more likely the draw winning this poll.

You can watch it a million times in slow motion, fast motion, even in rewind, Pac still wins.
                  Also, "in slow motion and with a clear mind"? what is this yoga? gtfo.

Comment

• I think Spoon is joking, I've read his posts before, and agree with him more often than not.

At least, I hope he is joking.

Comment

I think Spoon is joking, I've read his posts before, and agree with him more often than not.

At least, I hope he is joking.
                      Nope, I'm not. Watch the fight in 1/6 slowmo in vlc. Pac's landing a lot. Not sensational punches but it was hitting more. Everytime marquez counters there was always a punch from pac landing on marquez head as well. Tit for tat. No one truly won here. A draw more likely or give one more round to the champ. Marquez didn't do enough.

Watch the replay in slowmo its great. It's lke to kungfu masters dancing. And you can truly see the punches landing.

Most boxing writers had it a draw. Which I can say is what is fair.

This can't be a marquez win not by a long shot.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-17-2011, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X