Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all accidental if you ask me. i loved that marquez owns the pac monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
      boxing is scored round by round. Not Total punches thrown nor landed. There were alot of close rounds and I chose to give it to the man who seemed to be in control, and landing more cleaner and effective punching. not the man who seemed desperate to land a punch. Plus, I gave a couple 10-10 rounds too. I had Marquez winning 116-114. I didnt see a blow out, but at the same time I didnt seem Marquez losing this fight.
      Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about the whole game. I was actually talking about the round by round compubox count.

Just a question, which round did you give to marquez?

Comment

• Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
        Well I love boxing first and foremost but Arum and Pacquaio fans cant have it both ways. In the first two fight Marquez outlanded PAC and still didnt get a decison. I watched this fight and though close. I saw ring generalship from MARQUEZ and cleaner shots from Marquez. Im not one to call foul but if Arum is willing to do Marquez again Pac has to see that if he loses Mayweather money is out the window. Great job for Arum claiming the fourth fight would be great when in all actuality everyone wants to Mayweather vs PAC. I think even Roach and Arum knows the outcome. Ask Khan or any boxer at the fight who won and you will get the same answer. I love PAC but if you have a close decision and get a gift like lets say Mayweather vs Castillio well you fight again and you prove the point that you or the better boxer or Fighter.

Like what the guy that qouted you said. Compubox is counted round by round not the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by rapidtracer.com View Post
          I just want to know who here thinks Marquez landed more? I think the Compubox is flawed... But not this match.
          Pacquiao landed more, I counted a few rounds myself.

Comment

• JMM landed more effective punches,that's all that matters...

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Pacquiao landed more, I counted a few rounds myself.
              Yah, I had to watch it in slowmo. Everyone seems to hate compubox in this phase of their life so I watched it.. haha

Comment

• i think marquez landed the more eye catching punches, not just a glance on the forehead like pac was desperate to land. pac was getting desperate, i couldnt believe what i was watching, i was like, HUUUUUUUUUUH, naaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  JMM landed more effective punches,that's all that matters...
                  Are you saying that Pacquiao's landed punches was not effective? No disrespect and Im not here to argue but can you please make it clearer?
                  Was it because Pacquiao's head moved more when it landed?

Comment

• Er hello, Pac won the fight so how can JMM be a better fighter? I think its just everyone thuoght Pac was going to have it much easier than he did, and that makes people think JMM did better than he actually did.

JMM does better against Pac than anyone, including floyd (until Floyd proves otherwise) but dont mean he is a better fighter. Pac would do better against katsidis than JMM did, not to mention against Cotto, Clottey and Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      JMM landed more effective punches,that's all that matters...
                      Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
                      i think marquez landed the more eye catching punches, not just a glance on the forehead like pac was desperate to land. pac was getting desperate, i couldnt believe what i was watching, i was like, HUUUUUUUUUUH, naaaaaaa

Yah I agree with you there. Specially when he Marquez landed on the 4th round.
                      That was a clean shot.

Did you score that for Pacquiao or Marquez?

Comment

Working...
                      X