Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andalusian81 View Post
    Please keep this updated. Even though Im from the Philippines and a manny fan, DISGUSTED is not even enough to convey how I feel about the result.

You sir are a true fan. The figth was close, but it was clear JMM punches were much better than the ones Manny landed.

Comment

• PAC you looked average !
      problem is... *****s cant dangle on that "take the test" mantra anymore

Comment

• We need both Puga and Bombs to see the **** going down in here LOL.

Comment

• Cotto @ 147. i think marquez could do it, though, cotto is patient too.

Comment

• lmao the **** really hit the fan last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
              Im no longer excited about Pac-Mayweather, maybe team Pacquiao realized it now, and be thankful Floyd dont wanna fight him, no surprised if money may win 10 of 12 rounds over Manny, the man who's gonna beat Floyd Mayweather is Sergio Martinez, not Pacquiao.
              Pacquiao should fight Tim Bradley..

damn, Manny would bust him up BAD.

that's what I think he should do to look good after this performance, he would look bad on another Marquez bout..

Comment

• Originally posted by ChowAce View Post
                Rewatch the fight people. Paquiao landed more punches overall. There were many rounds that could have gone either way because of the lack of clean punches from both sides. Marquez was not active enough in the later rounds when his trainer told him he was winning. Which was a huge mistake in my opinion.
                marquez won rounds 9 10 & 11 in my opinion. pac was countered & defused for the most part of the fight.........you're ether blind or in serious denial. when pac threw he was countered effectively in almost each instance.............there were not enough rounds that could have gone ether way to declare pac ANY WHERE CLOSE to the winner. if anything marquez won his rounds clearly.

it's getting pathetic at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'll watch it a couple more times I guess. I watched it twice and I didn't see what everyone else is. I thought Marquez did worse than the first two fights, by far.
                  Watch it again. Only this time remember hitting arms, shoulders and air doesn't count.

Comment

• Bob Arum: The only people that thought Marquez got robbed have Spanish names - smh

According to this article he made that statement on Twitter - http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...er_arum_111311

“All the Mexicans [were] booing me, ‘You stole the fight, you stole the fight,’ ” Arum said afterward. “Like I had anything to do with it.” This is where everything changes for Pacquiao. Only Arum could claim surprise at fan outrage in a sport with a not-so-illustrious history of crooked deals and foul play. In his typically ridiculous fashion, Arum claimed the only people who saw it that way on Twitter have Spanish names.
                    Last edited by Discipline; 11-13-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• this was not a highway robbery. as ive said, there were close rounds that could have gone either way. if you look at the compubox numbers, you'll see that pac has the advantage.

we cannot see what the judges are seeing at ringside coz of the handspeed of pac. some of JMM's punches were also getting blocked a lot.

I think JMM wins but it's not a robbery that Pac won. it was a close fight however you put it

Comment

Working...
                      X