Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now this makes me wanna see Manny vs Canelo next..make it happen folks..screw Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
      To those saying you've never seen Manny flex like that:

Vs. Cotto

Vs. Marquez III

He looks a thousand times better now than he looked in Cotto.
      Pac's arms look a lot bigger in the 2nd pic...even with the half-azz posing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Marquez was in great shape too....any pics?
        I know, JMM is probably bigger than Pac is but not nearly as lean.....both guys put in 110% getting ready for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          manny looks very solid here! scarry!!
          he looks very dangerous and strange

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              "Hyaaha I'd knock this **** Khan out, Hyaaha"

Comment

• Nice editing

Manny's fb page posted this a few days ago, hinted it might be his actual entrance:

He should sing 'sometimes when we touch' as he walks to the ring, confuse the hell out of everyone and catch Marquez off guard

Comment

• got nothing too loose, so i'm joining the game.

5th round 2:03 Pac KO JMM

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I'm by no means, saying that JMM is a welterweight or that he is going to beat Pac, but I think people are forgetting the kind of heart and soul this man has. You would literally have to kill him to make him quit and JMM is not Clottey or Cotto or Margarito or Mosley. JMM has some of the best counter punching skills in the entire sport....he will tag Pac much more than people think he will and regardless of how much you prepare for something, your natural tendencies always prevail when push comes to shove. The fight will be heavy in Pac's favor early but if he doesn't get a one punch KO Hatton style, the tide will shift, he will get frustrated and once again, be in for a long night.

I definitely agree that they strategically made the fight at this weight because of how Juan has looked at the higher weights but they are also underestimating the "fire" that he has inside of him....he trained harder for this fight than he probably has in years; they assume that he is old, slower, and will be an easy match. Pac even cracked a smile and laughed when Kellerman asked about his opinion regarding the public's perception that JMM was too old and it would be a KO win....in his mind, he thinks it will be an easy fight.......that is the precursor to an upset. Pac may not lose but he is looking past JMM to a certain degree.
                    There is only 1 thing that I see that can even help Marquez & that's that Pacman has been fed taylor made fighters for soo long that he may have forgotten what to do when someone moves & counters, other than that Pacman is suppose to stop the Marquez that was dropped by Katsidis & stunned by Baby bull at lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Biggest surprise to me in the poll is that hardly no one picked Marquez to win by decision but 16 percent think he can knockout Pac??? I'm not understanding that.
                      He has 0 hope of winning a decision. We can't trust Bobby and his judges especially since a Mayweather fight is looming. If Marquez is gonna win this fight he has to finish him.

Comment

Working...
                      X