Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Responds To Bradley: He Needs Me, I'm The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan got his out there by name dropping Mayweather. He still has a lot to prove in the ring. Whats he done since the Bradley offer was made? Beat a fading Zab Judah. Bradleys still fought the better opposition at 140. Both fighters need this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Khan got his out there by name dropping Mayweather. He still has a lot to prove in the ring. Whats he done since the Bradley offer was made? Beat a fading Zab Judah. Bradleys still fought the better opposition at 140. Both fighters need this fight.
      No No No

Bradley has reached his limit, 140. Khan imo has defeated better guys but it is up for debate still

Khan can beat the big guys at 147 and possibly fight at 154, bradley needs khan more than ever, thing is khan is much bigger than bradley and also quicker, he is also a gold star technician in the ring. bradley knows this which is why he wants none of khan

You look at the top 5 at 140

Khan, Bradley, Maidana, Kotelnic and excuse me if I have forgotten anyone which I may have, its probably Alexander.

For me Kotelnic is the 3rd best or Maidana, Kot def defeated Alexander, even floyd said it, khan outboxed him and won 10 vs 2 rounds against Maidana

Bradley has nothing going for him, he has nowhere to go, only place left is to be pacs next victim

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        No No No

Bradley has reached his limit, 140. Khan imo has defeated better guys but it is up for debate still

Khan can beat the big guys at 147 and possibly fight at 154, bradley needs khan more than ever, thing is khan is much bigger than bradley and also quicker, he is also a gold star technician in the ring. bradley knows this which is why he wants none of khan

You look at the top 5 at 140

Khan, Bradley, Maidana, Kotelnic and excuse me if I have forgotten anyone which I may have, its probably Alexander.

For me Kotelnic is the 3rd best or Maidana, Kot def defeated Alexander, even floyd said it, khan outboxed him and won 10 vs 2 rounds against Maidana

Bradley has nothing going for him, he has nowhere to go, only place left is to be pacs next victim
        That fight should being stoped in round 10 period!!! And you must be the only person that saw forrest khan winning 10 of 12 rounds...

Of course i can see you don't like maidana cause you put kotelnik in third place!!!!!! When we all know that at least he is number 2 (personal opinion number one)

Anyway i think khan beats bradley easily...and when he does that hope that he stops running and give the rematch to maidana
        Last edited by fundicao; 11-10-2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
          That fight should being stoped in round 10 period!!! And you must be the only person that saw forrest khan winning 10 of 12 rounds...
          lol why should it have been stopped? because maidana finally landed 5 punches in a single round?

maidana hurt khan for 1 minute in round 10, after that, he never hurt khan again

Comment

5 punches where enough to sending amir to the hospital....

Comment

Khan is such a prick, this will be draged on and built up for the next year, Bradley will beat Khan with ease, Khan what a joke, peterson might even do him yet anyway.

Comment

The fact of the matter is.. neither Bradley or Khan is number one in the division because they have not fought yet and Bradley is the one who has the REAL belt at 40. Khan talks about his career and where its going compared to Bradley when the truth is, it's not going anywhere right now he's not selling out the MGM and he's not fighting Floyd like he thinks anytime soon. If anything, here in the U.S. Bradley and Khan are just about on he same level minus the twitter promo for Bradley, and now that Bradley is with Arum he WILL become bigger. Bradley's fighting right before Manny on Sat. getting huge exposure on PPV and has a better chance of fighting Manny than Khan does Floyd. Their feud is kinda like Floyd-Pacquiao, neither will really be officially the number 1 p4p in the world because they haven't fought each other yet...

Comment

STFU Khan you loudmouth prick. I am so sick of these loudmouth British clowns who can't fight for **** (Haye, Froch and Khan). Their mouths are deadlier than their fists, go piss up a tree Khan. You are one shot away from being out cold on the deck, mister wobble leg. Khan's nickname should be baby deer, like he gets all wobbly legged when he gets chin checked lol. He is the sacrificial lamb for Roach's camp, they are going to put Khan in with all the slick black american fighters because they don't give a **** he loses lol. He isn't the cash cow so who cares. Khan is fast and has skills, I admit that...but he just doesn't have the whiskers, he will almost be a millimeter away from lullabye land. I think Peterson will give him all he can handle and he can forget getting in with my boy Money May. Up yours King Con lol.

Comment

Boxing:
                    Bradley>Khan

Popularity
                    Khan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bradley

Comment

top rank needs to send a check to khan for all the promotion he's been giving tat crack child

Comment

Working...
                      X