Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Marquez' Age and Added muscle is good for us.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Fair enough although as you I disagree , the only thing Id like to add is when I say power Im not meaning punching power as you think thats what Im referring too , Im meaning physical strength as in grappling and wrestling , it sets up the punching power .
    True but one factor you over looked, Manny doesnt wrestle in there....

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      If Pacquiao didn't fight him, people would say he's ducking... now that he's fighting him, he's cherry picking. Just sit back and enjoy a good fight. Boxing fans are killing boxing.
      ^^ truth..

***ing *****s..

If pac didnt fight jmm they would be calling him a duck..

Now pac is fighting him. they call it cherry picking..

all i know this will be better then Floyd vs Ortiz..

Comment

Pac only want is to shut up JMM this time..

Coz JMM badly needed this fight and not PAC....

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          why didn't he fight him in 2008 a few months after their second fight???

this fight means nothing to real boxing fans
          you are not a boxing fans but a Floyd balls licker. Pac already fought Marquez twice and beat him twice. Floyd cheated him when he came 2 overweight while having a 15-20 lbs advantage during the actual fight. Pac will never do such as disgusting acts.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            you are not a boxing fans but a Floyd balls licker. Pac already fought Marquez twice and beat him twice. Floyd cheated him when he came 2 overweight while having a 15-20 lbs advantage during the actual fight. Pac will never do such as disgusting acts.
            We will see, if they do not disclose Mannys weight on the night of the fight thats up for debate. Manny still has to make 144 first not saying he wont but it will be interesting to see if he has to shake a half pound off at the scales

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
              If Pacquiao didn't fight him, people would say he's ducking... now that he's fighting him, he's cherry picking. Just sit back and enjoy a good fight. Boxing fans are killing boxing.
              No, only ****** people would say that cause they know Marquez is shot and the fight would be meaningless at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                ^^ truth..

***ing *****s..

If pac didnt fight jmm they would be calling him a duck..

Now pac is fighting him. they call it cherry picking..

all i know this will be better then Floyd vs Ortiz..
                Some of the people criticizing Pacquiao aren't even Floyd fans! Why do you nuthuggers make it all about Pacquiao and Floyd. Yes Marquez has fans and yes they do think its a cherry pick to have the fight at THIS weight.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                  Errrr this handicap was in favour of JMM, Pac fights at 147 and offered to fight at 144. You *****'s will never be happy, at least pac will honour the prefight weight agreement unlike some other cheapshot fighters around.
                  Err but *******s claim that he's a natural LWW? Make up your mind. He's a full fledged WW now agree? Fight obviously should've been @ 140 if your fellow *******s were correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Some of the people criticizing Pacquiao aren't even Floyd fans! Why do you nuthuggers make it all about Pacquiao and Floyd. Yes Marquez has fans and yes they do think its a cherry pick to have the fight at THIS weight.
                    You cant call it a cherry pick if it turns out to be an apple, and I think for the most part in a business sense yes its a cherry pick, but every now and then you do pick a bad piece of fruit, and I believe thats the case here tune in Saturday you all in for a shocker Pacquiao is getting stopped on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                      Err but *******s claim that he's a natural LWW? Make up your mind. He's a full fledged WW now agree? Fight obviously should've been @ 140 if your fellow *******s were correct.
                      As long as Marquez doesnt step on at a full 144 he will be okay I think he should come in between 140 and 142 to keep some of that speed, if he does that people are going to be talking about bad socks, blisters, distractions etc....

Comment

Working...
                      X