Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude that black kid fuked charlie up bad in like 8 seconds hahahhahahaha

Comment

• LOL how did he "own" charlie when Charlie was the one landing the clean crisp punches and had Sr. choking?? He owned Sr.

Comment

• charlie z got his ass whooped by an 80 year old ass man with bad lungs.

Comment

• http://imgur.com/KqKSe

from wikipedia

Comment

• Anyone got the extended video of Charlie getting ****ed up on the floor? I know he got a few kicks. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              LOL how did he "own" charlie when Charlie was the one landing the clean crisp punches and had Sr. choking?? He owned Sr.
              Both looked like **** to me, but Senior has an excuse he is like 60 something isn't he? Senior is way past his best years while Charlie is in his prime 20's. Senior did land the best punch tho, he hurt Charlie and Charlie ran out the ring then back into the ring to throw a sucker punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                Anyone got the extended video of Charlie getting ****ed up on the floor? I know he got a few kicks. LOL.
                I want to see that too lol Im surprised he left that gym alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                  I want to see that too lol Im surprised he left that gym alive.
                  LOL, everyone was nice to Charlie even after he sucker punched Senior except the one kid who jumped in the ring and beat the **** out of Charlie. Hell, even Senior seemed nice to Charlie after Charlie pulling that ****** ****.

Comment

• the full video from a different angle. charlie z curls up like a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      LOL how did he "own" charlie when Charlie was the one landing the clean crisp punches and had Sr. choking?? He owned Sr.
                      Jeeeeesus your a hating scumbag piss ant .

Comment

Working...
                      X