Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread just mind fcked me hardcore lmfao i cant believe this was the next thing i see from charlie z hahahaha best video yet i cant believe that happened. glad the guy hopped in the ring and whupped z's ass. that was too funny. dude must have mental problems if he is gonna run outa the ring then sucker punch an old man who just whupped his ass.

Comment

i would love to spar z. im sure he's been put in his place multiple times, but i would prolly just not stop hitting him even if he goes down.

Comment

I cant believe this loser did this. you could seriously injure someone like that.
        and that is a straight b!tch move to hit someone walking off after they just whopped your a$$..a 60 year old man at that!

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
          I cant believe this loser did this. you could seriously injure someone like that.
          and that is a straight b!tch move to hit someone walking off after they just whopped your a$$..a 60 year old man at that!
          61 year old man......

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
            i would love to spar z. im sure he's been put in his place multiple times, but i would prolly just not stop hitting him even if he goes down.
            Oh yeah, he's gotten his ass whipped several times but none of it on camera. This was the closest to it.

As far as off camera, a guy knocked him out cold on the street and drove him home while unconscious. This kid is just a ******. His parents should send him off into a mental institution.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Oh yeah, he's gotten his ass whipped several times but none of it on camera. This was the closest to it.

As far as off camera, a guy knocked him out cold on the street and drove him home while unconscious. This kid is just a ******. His parents should send him off into a mental institution.
              really?........thats some funny ****, they need to make a movie about charlie z's life...

Comment

This **** is classic!!! I thought for sure this was going to be a spam post!

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

ROFLLLLL I just noticed my edit on B-Hop's wiki is still there for like 3 years now..

Comment

Lucky that dude at the end stopped, and didnt put him in the hospital. Like many would have done. (And he should have done)

Comment

Working...
                      X