No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
    they are not unfounded if you read my post you'll see there is proof, read up and educate yourself dumby.

the irony!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
      well even if he is messed up i the head, i would think charlie would be smart enough not to try those kind of antics with mo, or any actual world class fighter. its one thing to act like an ass with floyd sr, its quite another to pull that **** with people who are world class athletes.

and to clarify, mo was saying thats what would happen if charlie tried to sucker punch him like that. and if he did, he needs to prepare to accept the consequences.

anyone know how to get ahold of charlie? i need to set up some sparring! that would be awesome
      charlie would knock you out. cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlieg View Post
        You must be a very simple fellow if you think of this as "genius".

EDIT: I do wonder if you are actually Charlie Z.
        He obviously has a genius for getting attention, and getting people emotionally involved enough in what he does to get on a boxing forum and start insulting others who have an opinion about him. You're talking about him and thinking about him -- Charlie is occupying a space in your psyche. So he is getting the last laugh.

Comment

charlie would knock you out. cold.
          you have no idea who i am, so how can you say that? furthermore, i never said anything about me doing anything. do you think charlie could knock out mo cold?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
            He obviously has a genius for getting attention, and getting people emotionally involved enough in what he does to get on a boxing forum and start insulting others who have an opinion about him. You're talking about him and thinking about him -- Charlie is occupying a space in your psyche. So he is getting the last laugh.
            the truth is, as with all such 'personalities' the only reason people tune in, for the same reason you hear everyone talking about him being 'killed' and such, is because everyone WANTS to see him flame out spectacularly. They WANT to see him killed or brutally injured in some way, it's the only LOGICAL conclusion to his course the same reason Valero's ending was in so ways satisfying to many because it was the only logical conclusion to such a wayward personality

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
              you have no idea who i am, so how can you say that? furthermore, i never said anything about me doing anything. do you think charlie could knock out mo cold?
              I know who you are. Charlie would knock you and Mo out 2 on 1. Both Cold.

Comment

I know who you are. Charlie would knock you and Mo out 2 on 1. Both Cold.
                ok, i didnt read the thread, but this statement shows you are a troll for sure.

Comment

the truth is, as with all such 'personalities' the only reason people tune in, for the same reason you hear everyone talking about him being 'killed' and such, is because everyone WANTS to see him flame out spectacularly. They WANT to see him killed or brutally injured in some way, it's the only LOGICAL conclusion to his course the same reason Valero's ending was in so ways satisfying to many because it was the only logical conclusion to such a wayward personality
                  True enough. Charlie appeals to the dark side of the human psyche -- but so did Andy Kaufman. It's like watching a car crash. If Charlie flames out, it confirms their moral view of the universe.

Comment

• I have to say on this evidence And remembering the mayweather sr vs freddie roach debate roach takes it easily he couldnt handle freddies speed and workrate and sr cant pull the trigger anymore lol

But seriously though could you imagine if he had pulled that **** at the wilcard with freddie roach or something,Although tbh i doubt freddie would end up in that situation.

Seriously though i dont know whether to laugh or not it's actually quite disturbing someone needs to have a word with this guy he's a danger to himself someone is gonna end up hurting him bad.

I know we should just ignore him and not encourage him but i cant see that happeing.

Comment

• Official UBF Compubox Numbers a Zelenoff Landslide!!
                      Official Sanctioned UBF Compubox is as follows:

Charlie Zelenoff landed:
                      - 30 of 35 power punches thrown
                      - 6 of 9 Jabs thrown
                      - For a stunning and jaw dropping accuracy of 82%

Floyd Mayweather Sr. landed:
                      - 5 of 20 power punches thrown
                      - 0 of 1 jabs thrown
                      - For a paltry and meager accuracy of just 24%.

Simply put, on Wednesday November 9th at Johnny Tocco's gym in Las Vegas Nevada. Floyd Mayweather Senior was outworked, outclassed and frankly? Utterly humiliated.

(In a Jim Lampley voice) The official particulars at the time of the stoppage are as follows. At 0:10 seconds into the fight, Floyd Mayweather Senior's knee touched the canvas as the result of a series of power punches. This was scored an official knockdown.

At approximately 1:54 of the first round Floyd Mayweather Sr. was deducted a point for administering an illegal push. At the time of the stoppage, Charlie was winning the fight with a 10-7 round due to landing the cleaner punches, knocking his opponent down and as a result of the point deduction.

The mainstream media would love to have you believe that Mayweather Senior is some modern day Willie Pep, but unfortunately, rounds are not won by landing 5 punches and pushing your opponent... Wladimir Klitschko, You're NEXT!

Comment

Working...
                      X