Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old man floyd whooped his a55, then charliez punched him while he was walking away with his back turned. whatta b1tch move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
      Charlie is having the last laugh.....
      Hey Charlie. I see you just joined us last month.

What happen? You traveled to Vegas but left your hairline in Cali...

Comment

• Charlie Z is a joker. Beating and Dominating a senior citizen? too bad Floyd Mayweather Sr is mad at his son right now, or else Floyd Jr would had whooped this fool

Comment

• i dont like sr but that was a really rotten move by eminem. he deserved more than what he got from the guy that stepped in

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            What bothers me is the way he reacts once he finds out he isnt ****, with the hartley rematch he went into the dressing room and cheap shotted him, with this **** he quit came back and caught Sr from behind coward like.

Look at it this way there really is crazy people in this world who believe in their own lies and when you have people feeding that it becomes a dangerous and can be a deadly mix.

he seems to be looking for attention yes but his reaction once he is exposed is what worries me. Sooner or later your going to hear about him again getting whipped and he will then come back not looking to cheap shot anybody he may have a bat or a knife or worse.

People know he has mental issues, so why are we playing with fire why are we feeding the beast? We have all heard horror stories about **** that happens as a result of the internet, this is one waiting to happen its time for people to wake up and stop supporting this kind of ****.

It can't be done unless whoever is paying for his internet access and camera, stops enabling him, which are his Parents I'm assuming.

I remember when he was just as crazy with only 10 weirdo's following him around, commenting on all of his videos. It doesn't matter to him.

This is a whole new ball game now though. I don't know if he wanted this kind of attention but he's got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

His latest video on the "fight."
              Man, i know we all laugh at this punk cause he is deliriously funny and entertaining but, watching this video, you can clearly tell this guy has some serious mental problems. I thought it was all an act for attention but this guy just isn't right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

It can't be done unless whoever is paying for his internet access and camera, stops enabling him, which are his Parents I'm assuming.

I remember when he was just as crazy with only 10 weirdo's following him around, commenting on all of his videos. It doesn't matter to him.

This is a whole new ball game now though. I don't know if he wanted this kind of attention but he's got it.
                Go to twitter and search for Floyd Mayweather Sr he got that attention alright

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  Breaking News: Charlie Zelenoff -vs- Floyd Mayweather Sr..

For more information on Charlie Zelenoff, this is his official website: http://officialubf.blogspot.com/

Yo Drew, I had to put this in your opening post (Reed)

Reed, I'm ****ing dying man. I can't take this **** any more!

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    What bothers me is the way he reacts once he finds out he isnt ****, with the hartley rematch he went into the dressing room and cheap shotted him, with this **** he quit came back and caught Sr from behind coward like.

Look at it this way there really is crazy people in this world who believe in their own lies and when you have people feeding that it becomes a dangerous and can be a deadly mix.

he seems to be looking for attention yes but his reaction once he is exposed is what worries me. Sooner or later your going to hear about him again getting whipped and he will then come back not looking to cheap shot anybody he may have a bat or a knife or worse.

People know he has mental issues, so why are we playing with fire why are we feeding the beast? We have all heard horror stories about **** that happens as a result of the internet, this is one waiting to happen its time for people to wake up and stop supporting this kind of ****.
                    I agree, there is only one possible outcome to this situation, and its obviously getting worse. Charlie ends up dead, or in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

His latest video on the "fight."
                      I'm starting to get worried about Charlie, they seriously need to consider putting him in an institution.

Comment

Working...
                      X