Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just tkod floyd mayweather sr in vegas. its on video, this ****** kept fouling me i landed like 4-5 hooks in his face its on video and he went for a football takedown and he kept doing it so i said that i won he fouled out fight still went on. i slipped out of the ring got back in and landed like 3-4 hooks on him and then his team jumped me at the end. because i beat his ass i have a tko win now over floyd sr . i was winning the fight clearly on points finally got a win against a big name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      you've obviously never viewed the sparring down at Galaxy or Kronk.

This Charlie cat is going to get himself in for more than he can handle doing what he's doing. He's going to end up slain in a dumpster somewhere..........Rockin'
      Or at any real gym, you ****ing better keep your hands up, However that wasnt the case with Sr Charlie quit and rolled out of the ring, Sr went to step out and Charlie rushed him...

I hope someone sends this video to Floyd Jrs twitter account, I know where to find this kid I will lead the way

Comment

• Comment

• Charlie Zelenoff Suckerpunches Mayweather Senior [video from different angle]

Comment

• This mofo "Cintronize" himself during the fight too.

Comment

• He couldnt even hurt Sr with free shots when his back was turned

Comment

• LOL

i saw floyd sr on twitter this morning talkin something about whoopin charlie z ass but i didnt pay it any mind... but damn why did he have to get him from the back like that??

Comment

• idiot covered the camera when the guy jumped in the ring

Comment

• Protect yourself at all times.

Charlie Z GOAT

Comment

• I'm surprised he got off easy. WTF? I was expecting 5 guys to stomp on his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X