No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingdruid View Post
    Search his name on Youtube. I just did and DAMMMMNNN!!!! this guy has problems.
    For more information about Charlie Zelenoff, visit his official homepage! http://officialubf.blogspot.com/

Comment

• He's lucky to not have been killed. First being taken to school by a 60 year old man who walked him down and then attempting to hit him from behind his back. Somebody better put an end to what this fool is doing because he will get himself hurt with the wrong crowd.

It was fun enough at first as he was only making an idiot out of himself, but there are people who'd be willing to put serious hurt on him if he put his hands on a respected trainer like Floyd Mayweather Sr.

The man is an embarrassment to humanity.

Comment

• Last edited by Carpe Diem; 11-10-2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Most people don't know **** about pushups. I kind of wish he beat up Freddie Roach for talking **** at the Hatton conference.

Comment

• charlie is an ATG troll

Comment

• the kid is a mental case.....youtube was the best thing to ever happen to this clown..... @ the way he bald up in the corner when dude was bringing that heat lol....the kid should be in a str8 jacket...he's gonna get SERIOUSLY hurt one of these days

Comment

• wow lol sr got lung problems and is 61 years old...LMAO

lol i bet sr is in better shape than most of us

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  Yeah this Zelenoff stuff has been going on for years. He's had a bunch of enemies calling him out for a long time

i miss the pumpkin eater

Comment

• Comment

• wow they dumb as **** on worldstar,talking bout floyd jr said "protect yourself at all times" lol this guy is a grandpa talkin bout its legal they must be *******s

Comment

Working...
                      X