Joe Frazier To Be Honored At Pacquiao-Marquez Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
    a pinoy fan just schooled you , did'nt he?..lol
    I asked a question and he answered it...O_O Are you all up their in the head?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post

huh! but i think joe handed manny the FOTD trophy so manny dont know joe,,.. fool!
      Don't show that to Floyd! He might take his money back for the funeral cost!
      jk *****s

Comment

Awesome. It's a ****ing shame that the memory and life of Joe Frazier is getting lost in this disgusting Penn State Scandal. I mean, we as boxing fans, won't forget, but main stream sports media has been non stop with this Penn State bull****.
        I actually wrote something about Smokin' Joe when I found out he died. I write a lot and figured I'd write something about him about what his fights meant to me.
        I also wrote something about Arturo Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Oh cool I didn't know that.
          u talk as if u know alot about boxing saying pinoy fans dont know shiet.. yet u dont know who handed manny his FOTD Trophy?

Comment

pac - floyd = ali - frazier = thrilla in manila II...

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
              u talk as if u know alot about boxing saying pinoy fans dont know shiet.. yet u dont know who handed manny his FOTD Trophy?
              Don't pretend like typing Joe Frazier and Manny Pacquiao into Google boosts your credentials as a boxing fan. I didn't know who handed Pacquiao his FOTD award because I didn't care for it. I don't think he deserved the award so I didn't care to read up on it.

Comment

Don't pretend like typing Joe Frazier and Manny Pacquiao into Google boosts your credentials as a boxing fan. I didn't know who handed Pacquiao his FOTD award because I didn't care for it. I don't think he deserved the award so I didn't care to read up on it.
                Well maybe next time you should stop and think before trying to make smart ass comments about a fighter you don't seem to care much about. That way you don't come off as a complete tool.

Honestly, I would be shocked if any professional boxer didn't know who Smokin' Joe Frazier was, let alone one of today's biggest stars.

Comment

lol! why didnt you did that and found out for urself so that u didnt looked like a tool in this thread? before asking did manny knows Joe?

Comment

That's great

Comment

I asked a question and he answered it...O_O Are you all up their in the head?
                      dude got owned by a pinoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X