No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier To Be Honored At Pacquiao-Marquez Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    To be fair, in order to do that song justice you either couldn't have gone through puberty or you have to be a castrato. Plus learning the lyrics never hurts.
    i agree, pacquaio ****ed it up bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Ouuuuuch, coming from the guy who lacks basic English spelling, punctuation and grammar skills. I'm guessing you don't get out much.
      dont care about grammar or spelling around here .

Comment

Arum believes such an event could be possible. “It’s hard to imagine any other event coming close to the thriller that the event in Manila was in 1975, but it would be a great way for Manny to sign off after four more fights. Right now though, he needs to get past Marquez on Saturday night.”
        Instead of retiring in late 2013, they should extend it to 2014. Philippine Arena is on its way!

Comment

As much as I despise Arum for being the real cause of the Pac vs. Floyd fight not happening (at least IMO) I must say this is a classy move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post

huh! but i think joe handed manny the FOTD trophy so manny dont know joe,,.. fool!
            Oh cool I didn't know that.

Comment

To be fair, in order to do that song justice you either couldn't have gone through puberty or you have to be a castrato. Plus learning the lyrics never hurts.
              It was a big let down for me. They should have sang something stupid like "Eye of the Tiger".

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Oh cool I didn't know that.
                a pinoy fan just schooled you , did'nt he?..lol

Comment

how did Pac watch a DVD growing up, maybe he means VHS

Comment

This is expected, they always do this when a boxer dies.

Comment

The Late Smokin Joe and Pacman have one thing in common, both are known for their power punches coming from Left hook, straight! Physically they are both not that tall, compare to their opponents but still use their speed and power to beat their opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X