Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the sudden are people acting like Marquez fighting at ww is good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the last time....both fighters are the same size. If i'm not mistaken, JMM even has a 5" reach advantage on Pac. The only difference between both fighters is, JMM cuts weight to compete at a lower weight class then bulks up over night, whereas Pac fights at his natural walking around weight. JMM DOES NOT have to weigh in at 144. He can weigh in at whatever he wants without going over 144. On the other hand, he feels the need to build strength in order to match Pac's power. Just because Pacquiao can bang with bigger dudes does not make him bigger than Marquez. There will only be about a 3-4lb weight difference on fight night, and by the looks of JMM, I wont be surprised if he outweighs Pac on fight night.

If JMM was smart, he'd train for this fight as if he were training for a fight at 135 and come in at his usual 141-144. Pac is only going to be around 146 come fight night. It will be the same weights as their first 2 fights in which many feel JMM won.

Can someone tell me what signifigant size advantage Pac is going to have over JMM this time around that he didnt have for their first 2 fights?
    Last edited by Deevel916; 11-10-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      So was Marquez, but now he knows better.

You have to move up weight gradually not rushed and have to do it in the right way.

Marquez did not do this against Mayweather and admitted at the time, and has done this in the fight with Pacquiao and has admitted this as well.

Marquez 144lbs 2011 > Marquez 142lbs 2009. Fact.
      One of the dumbest things I have literally ever heard in my life. I honestly don't even understand how you brain processes "yes I should click submit" before posting stuff like this, literally shocking.

Comment

So was Marquez, but now he knows better.

You have to move up weight gradually not rushed and have to do it in the right way.

Marquez did not do this against Mayweather and admitted at the time, and has done this in the fight with Pacquiao and has admitted this as well.

Oh dear....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
          One of the dumbest things I have literally ever heard in my life. I honestly don't even understand how you brain processes "yes I should click submit" before posting stuff like this, literally shocking.
          Marquez would agree with that statement.

Better trained better conditioning, better nutrition, less fat, worked on fast twitch muscles, instead of bulking muscles that slow him down.

Marquez is also more experiened, and showed some of his best ofensive skills ever against Katsidis. Best combination punching I have seen in a very long time.

Comment

Oh this should be good.

Comment

Better trained better conditioning, better nutrition, less fat, worked on fast twitch muscles, instead of bulking muscles that slow him down.

Marquez is also more experiened, and showed some of his best ofensive skills ever against Katsidis. Best combination punching I have seen in a very long time.
              Lets not forget he stopped drinking his own piss! LOL.

Comment

You truly are beyond hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Lets not forget he stopped drinking his own piss! LOL.
                  Yeah not the best, pretty close to the worst probably.

Marquez has taken a much more scientific aproach to the weight gain and has the time to do it.

One of the reasons why Pacquiao has done so well moving up is because of the scientific aproach by his team has taken.

Marquez has taken a leaf out of Pacquiao's book.

They will be about the same size come fight night, Marquez should be sharp and not sluggish because he has trained right.

What will decide the fight is boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    I think it starts with a C, and ends with omedian?
                    lol, noob. there could only be one person known for these type of split personality alts. thing is he always sounds the same so its pretty hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                      Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
                      Oh dear....

Pathetic, ain't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X