No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo Speaks: Not Happy With Ref, Wants More Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    please do a rematch. but kirkland is scared. he wont rematch the dog pound!!!
    what are you on....?

Comment

Why would the Aggressor, with his opponent half way to Dream Street,
      want the action, interrupted, by an 8 count???

Comment

If Kirkland rematched Angulo and won again he'll go even lower on the WBC ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
          please do a rematch. but kirkland is scared. he wont rematch the dog pound!!!
          @ Kirk being scared...thats not in his DNA my dude...you're confusing Kirk with someone else.....he's the one who crossed the border and went into Perro's yard and delivered a beatdown.....keep it real man!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            Why would the Aggressor, with his opponent half way to Dream Street,
            want the action, interrupted, by an 8 count???
            Exactly. He's just looking for an excuse. The fact is that he looked like an amateur when he got Kirkland "hurt" and punched himself out.

Comment

Just wow....

I lost any respect I had for this dude.....what kind of B!TCH says the ref should have stopped the fight because of 5-6 unanswered punches? Anyone who agrees with this dude must be a Jerry Sandusky supporter.

Comment

i thought angulo was going to say he was sick again like when he got schooled by cintron lol this is wat happens when you fight bums and ko them in 1 round step ure game up and fight decent guys so you can get rounds in and it will help ure stamina and experience in the ring you have sergio martinez fight if you dont chicken out again i dont see a rematch any time soon kirkland can fight ishida then a top fighter

Comment

if the ref had given kirkland a 8 count then that wouldve help kirkland get his head clear even quicker.and then the same dam thing wouldve happend. angulo wouldve gotten knocked out.

Comment

Why not blame it on ur Cardio and ur lack of preperation instead of the ref! So what's ur excuse for rds 2 -5 cuz we all know u got smashed on! Such a sore loser! Take a beating like a man! U got exposed ur nuthin but a overyhyped brawler! U will lose against any pure boxer puncher ! So glad Perrita got a reality check , that he is too slow, his jab is non existent and in fact he is the one that is all bark and no bite! That's what happens when ur too confident and underestimate ur opposition! A Rematch? Why wld Kirk want to rematch against u? Wldn't make sense! He's got a rematch with Ishida lined up than Fraudnello!

Comment

I saw the fight and am very happy that I did. Angulo could have finished Kirkland off but he didn't pick his shots and was throwing everything he had and blew his load. Seen it happen MANY times. James Kirkland looked really in good shape ini that fight and was evading and being defensive and throwing bombs landing the majority of them. He whupped Angulo's @ss, plain and simple in his own back yard. Much props to Kirkland for that because Angulo was the favorite. I even thought Angulo would win because of seeing Kirkland in his last fight but Ann Wolfe got James back on track with tough love and hard trainging. I think a rematch would play out the same but this time Kirkland looking out for the right hand and just pounding on Angulo worst. I think mentally Angulo may be mentally beat by Kirkland a second time around while Kirkland is charged. I got James winning the rematch if it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X