• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't they always do it live?

Comment

Im going with the UFC for 200 Alex

Comment

pacquiao vs marquez

The fight is nearing this is gunna be interesting. hopefully after this pacman and money man can get a fight together

Comment

They should've done this years ago.

Comment

i feel sorry for whoever buying ppv... this fight is mismatch.. pacquiao ko in round 1!

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
              I'm not to crazy about 24/7. It's supposed to be reality tv, but they always edit out the parts where Pac juices up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in watching his technique!
              Just ask the mayweather's I'm sure they won't mind showing u the ropes.

Comment

pretty cool. hopefully they start doing something like this for all of the big fights!

hopefully manny and marquez do a song and dance together after the weigh in!!

Comment

I'm already pumped up for the fight, even if the outcome is obvious. Good thing, to show the weigh in live.

Comment

Originally posted by adrboxer View Post
                    i feel sorry for whoever buying ppv... this fight is mismatch.. pacquiao ko in round 1!
                    At least the KO won't be from 2 cheap shots.

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
                      I'm not to crazy about 24/7. It's supposed to be reality tv, but they always edit out the parts where Pac juices up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested in watching his technique!
                      Lol. Hopefully Marquez is juicing too. To make the fight more competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X