Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir Klitschko Training Hard for Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir is a beast.

Comment

I know there isnt much comp at hw but this fight really sucks!

Comment

What the **** is he training for? He could just relax, chill out and Mormeck still would not win. That's the kind of joke this fight is.

Comment

Shows the dedication of Wladamir despite how one sided this fight would be even if he hardly trained.

Comment

Wlad is just an incredible fighter, he should have challenged himself by coming in disgustingly out of shape and see how easily he still beats Mormeck because this is no comp at all really.

Comment

This fight is a total mismatch.

Comment

Mormeck would be a decent enough contender in most eras, but nobody is claiming this is a marquee fight like Haye.

Comment

that's a very nice place. i hope we see a good knockout.

Comment

yes, we all know this is a mismatch. . . but what wladimir fight isn't? He's just that good. . . This is a poor era for HW's, but it even seems more that way because the top TWO Hw's FIGHT AS ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Wlad is just an incredible fighter, he should have challenged himself by coming in disgustingly out of shape and see how easily he still beats Mormeck because this is no comp at all really.
                      I know you meant it as a joke but that's one of the better ideas I've seen in awhile on this forum. Besides like say...a motivated Chris Arreola and possibly a developing Helenius....if Vitali and Vlad just can't find anyone to fight besides the Mormeck's of the world (not that he's terrible but he's not a heavyweight and it's clear he stands about a 0.1% chance of winning)...they could add intrigue to the division by suddenly partying like rockstars and showing up to weigh-ins out of shape and hungover.

I think I'd still put my money on the Klitschko's even then but still....there'd be some interest finally!

Comment

Working...
                      X