Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hernandez (JMM Coach): I've created 20 Different drugs that are still undetectable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    And I wouldn't be surprised if Conte was the one supplying that 50%

I love how the guy points fingers at others, makes accusations, and masquerades as some moral authority when he's the father of the modern PED movement. It'd be like Satan judging Hitler for his actions. **** is hilarious to me.
    Exactly, I'm 100% convinced the guy is still juicing everyone. It is like those extreme religious and political figures who you find out are secretly smoking crack in hotel rooms with male prostitutes.

Comment

Not sure why ppl keep mentioning pac..

as keith kizer clearly revealed: pac was 100% willing to do random/blood urine testing if the NSAC required it and was even on board to petition the nsac..

if anyone has made a move to clean up boxing as a whole it is pacquiao, and i commend him for that.

pac has also been admistered 2 completely random tests at times where people think he'd be using peds [right before the morales fight, and a few weeks after cotto] and both revealed he is clean.

i dont think pac is too bothered about whether or not jmm is on peds, seeing as to how he has already defeated him twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        SPIEGEL: Do you have any other secrets?

Heredia: Oh yes, of course. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and thus test negative.

but pacfans absolutely love urine test. this is why the test must evolve with the drugs.....boxing is the only sport where test are still the same from 15 years ago LOL

what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          but pacfans absolutely love urine test. this is why the test must evolve with the drugs.....boxing is the only sport where test are still the same from 15 years ago LOL

what a joke.
          Conte has said that the testers are always at least a decade behind the drug makers, and that is regarding all sports rather than just boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
            Not sure why ppl keep mentioning pac..

as keith kizer clearly revealed: pac was 100% willing to do random/blood urine testing if the NSAC required it and was even on board to petition the nsac..

if anyone has made a move to clean up boxing as a whole it is pacquiao, and i commend him for that.

pac has also been admistered 2 completely random tests at times where people think he'd be using peds [right before the morales fight, and a few weeks after cotto] and both revealed he is clean.

i dont think pac is too bothered about whether or not jmm is on peds, seeing as to how he has already defeated him twice.
            you're delusional & ret@rded all at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
              Scumbag Brick Wall:

Biggest Floyd Hater

"i'm not hating on floyd"

LOL

Points finger at Floyd in regards to juicing

Makes no mention of Manny whatsoever.

idiot...that's what happens when you can't comprehend what you're reading.

so did i hurt your feelings? i don't give a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                Conte has said that the testers are always at least a decade behind the drug makers, and that is regarding all sports rather than just boxing.
                conte will say anything to stop better testing....conte says truthful things but then he talks completely out of his a** in an attempt to throw testers off.

you're an idiot if you believe EVERY thing conte says.

Comment

Here's another interesting interview by Der Spiegel for those who are interested.

'Doping Is Organized along Mafia Lines', and interview with Richard Pound, former WADA president

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...593937,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    conte will say anything to stop better testing....conte says truthful things but then he talks completely out of his a** in an attempt to throw testers off.

you're an idiot if you believe EVERY thing conte says.
                    So you're saying testing is probably 2 decades behind?

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                      So you're saying testing is probably 2 decades behind?
                      in boxing. yes.................

Comment

Working...
                      X