Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hernandez (JMM Coach): I've created 20 Different drugs that are still undetectable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
    This just goes back to what I have been saying several times. Make them all ***ing legal to solve the problem. The folks that manufacture juice are for the most part 7 to 10 yrs ahead of all the testing protocals. I am a bodybuilder I'm exposed to this shi t almost everyday. I will once again drop the names of the people I believe are on something... B-Hop, Sergio Martinez, Pacman, Money May. Like I said before they should make it legal that is the only way to avoid having it as an issue they are here to stay.
    NFL has the most Juicers past MLB. They just protected under the contracts, I'm just waiting for one person to open their mouths and poof.... Chain reaction...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Of course. Marquez has just leveled the playing field. Sucks yes.
      What sucks is that JMM can take all the PED's he wants. And, he still has no chance in this waste of time mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        did you even read it?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          What sucks is that JMM can take all the PED's he wants. And, he still has no chance in this waste of time mismatch
          Basically. Too late. But after reading this Heredia interview...holy ****!

Comment

Sick ass ****

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
              when was this inteview?
              It's a 2008 Der Spiegel interview

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Exactly. This fight is a joke, and everyone knows it.

Oh yeah, and I'm still waiting to hear about what Roy Jones Jr. got caught using other than "Ripped Fuel".

Comment

Conte has said in numerous interviews that boxing is among the dirtiest sports as far as PED abuse goes. I wouldn't be surprised if over 50% of boxers are dirty. Thinking guys are clean when they obviously aren't is just naive. The entire Pacquiao thing reminds me of Barry Bonds, Giants fans vs anyone with a working brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                    Conte has said in numerous interviews that boxing is among the dirtiest sports as far as PED abuse goes. I wouldn't be surprised if over 50% of boxers are dirty. Thinking guys are clean when they obviously aren't is just naive. The entire Pacquiao thing reminds me of Barry Bonds, Giants fans vs anyone with a working brain.
                    And I wouldn't be surprised if Conte was the one supplying that 50%

I love how the guy points fingers at others, makes accusations, and masquerades as some moral authority when he's the father of the modern PED movement. It'd be like Satan judging Hitler for his actions. **** is hilarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      bull****...when you have a guy like heredia talking about how easily they can beat olympic testers no athlete can claim he is clean even if he takes the test. who knows floyd has already hooked up with a guy like heredia that's why he's confident in taking the test. and besides, floyd's kind of testing is just a half-assed ost with testing done around 2 months before the fight. they don't even test him close to the fight. and he always takes long vacations in between fights with no testing for what?

now don't get me wrong...i'm not hating on floyd. i'm simply saying taking the test does not guarantee anything and does not take away the su****ion from anybody. of course it's worse for athletes who are not taking extra testing but for fans to claim a certain athlete is clean just because he is taking the test is ridiculous. it's ok to take the test if you know how to beat it.
                      Scumbag Brick Wall:

Biggest Floyd Hater

"i'm not hating on floyd"

LOL

Points finger at Floyd in regards to juicing

Makes no mention of Manny whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X