No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland Eyes Record Offer For Kessler-Super Six Victor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still prefer bute - super six winner

no offense to kessler i'm a big fan but he lost to ward already and won against froch before

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post

no offense to kessler i'm a big fan but he lost to ward already and won against froch before
      I do too. . . But then again, maybe this is ultimately the best route because then there will be NO QUESTION as to the winner vs. bute as the BEST SMW. . .

If Froch happens to beat Ward, and Kessler has beat Froch - then they should rematch before the winner goes on to face Bute! Either way: Kessler/SS-winner or Bute/SS-winner. . . and then the remaining two fight. . . We'll get to bottom of this ONGOING QUAGMIRE!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Yeah I ment Allan Green. So you're saying that he wanted to leave before he reached the semi finals, for no reason particular other than his next fight would be in a different country? You're saying that he went out not because of an injury but because he was looking past the easiest fight and a garantee in the semi finals because the fight AFTER that would make him travel and we're talking about the Kessler who just beat an undefeated brawler and the top3 in SMW? You must be out of your mind. The rest of your nonsense is Kessler-is-ducking-Bute rubbish, even though it's clear that what Bute offered Kessler was a coinoffer. If anybody is avoiding anybody it's Bute's promotors who keeps him in the closet.

Bute is a joke as well. Kessler and Bute is a fight that would never get made because neither guy has the balls to travel.

So for you to read my post and come to a Pro-Bute conclusion simply means that your reading comprehension is ****.

Only reason I ever brought him up is because Andre Ward is not gonna be interested in fighting Kessler in Denmark and will focus on Bute and nobody else. He has nothing to prove by fighting a guy he dominated so thoroughly already, and he especially isn't going to Denmark to get DQ'd by some dumb**** Euro referee.

Froch on the other hand made it clear what he thinks about Denmark, and even though I don't agree with his assertion that he was robbed, he clearly isn't gonna have a desire to go to Denmark again.

This is just Sauerland beating their chest and making noise trying to correct the mistakes they made ****ing up Kessler and Abraham's careers by putting them into the Super 6 with real fighters.

And the 10 million euro offer is pure speculation. Plus once Greece defaults these these Euros are going to be worthless anyway.

Comment

Bum ass injury-faking Dane. Ward would be the shit out of him again.

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post

Bute needs to step up already. I didn't really consider the Johnson fight a step up. I mean everyone fights and beats Johnson. See, Bute vs. Dirrell/Abraham would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              Bum ass injury-faking Dane. Ward would be the shit out of him again.
              Kessler said he had eye problems and sped away from the press conference in a sports car... come the **** on!!!!

we see thru Sourland's bull*****. if you wanna win the tournament, you shoulda never dropped out.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                Bute needs to step up already. I didn't really consider the Johnson fight a step up. I mean everyone fights and beats Johnson. See, Bute vs. Dirrell/Abraham would be good.
                **** dirrell. he needs to retire with his neurological problems. he quit the tourney just like Kessler did.

AA is headed back to MW.

Bute is the only option for the super six winner whether you think he deserves it or not.

Fight should be in Vegas or Atlantic City. But honestly, Bute has a bigger following and bigger gate in Canada than Froch or Ward do in their backyards. I wouldn't be surprized if the fight goes to Canada, but they better not let there be any Canadian judges.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  Kessler said he had eye problems and sped away from the press conference in a sports car... come the **** on!!!!

we see thru Sourland's bull*****. if you wanna win the tournament, you shoulda never dropped out.
                  Yeah. Makes perfect sense to kiss a 2½M dollar payday and a certain win against Green goodbye in exchange for staying idle for a prime year.

Makes perfect sense. If one is as ****** as you that is.

Comment

This is only if Froch wins, Kessler wouldn't fight Ward again for $100 million dollars even if it was held inside of Kessler's vagina.

Comment

Why doesn't Sauerland throw all that money at Bute to come to Denmark?

Comment

Working...
                      X