Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    good gesture but why did he need to announce it to the whole world?....
    So people can see that he's not the evil bastard he portrays to sell fights. Why shouldn't he get recognition for his charitable acts?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      This. announcing it to the whole world on twitter to make sure everyone knows and says what a great guy he is. Classy as always gayweather
      and this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
        Typical ******* they just cant stop hating

not hatin at all...i just dont see why he needed to let everyone know he is paying for it......why?....i dnt think youre that dumb to not see it....

it's not like joe cant afford a funeral..we all know the gesture is good but i dont think the intention is pure....

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Why is pacquiao bragging about helping the poor in the filipines? In the last 24/7 he's bragging how he bought boat engines for those poor fisher man..why not keep it a secret?? Why attention whoring?
          He's a congrssman talking about policies he has implimemnted to help poverty stricken people in an entire province that he is the elected representitive for. The boat thing being a example of policy. Not the same thing, not that i'd expect a floyd fan to be able think well enough to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
            I think Joe is dead bro.

Not sure tho.
            i meant like him n his family

and people dont rip on floyd 4 trying 2 be nice

Comment

Whether you like or hate Floyd, this is one of the most classiest things a person can do.

I can't believe how cynical some people can be. This is about remembering a great fighter like Smokin' Joe, not taking another opportunity to bash Floyd.

Joe Frazier dies and some how this thread turns into another ******ed pac-floyd war.

Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                He's a congrssman talking about policies he has implimemnted to help poverty stricken people in an entire province. The boat thing being a example of policy. Not the same thing.
                Oh yea the congressman excuse..

That's exactly the point..it's his job..he's meant to do that kind of stuff why bring it up on 24/7 over and over again??

We have already seen him do the same stuff in the 24/7 episode from 2 years ago..where he talked about building schools and what not..24/7 is about boxing and yes some private life but he's done it more than once bragging about his goodness and willingness to help..it's your job pac..you're supposed to do it.

Comment

You can't hate Floyd for this.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    i meant like him n his family

and people dont rip on floyd 4 trying 2 be nice
                    They very well may have the money to pay for it.

Floyds just being nice and paying for the funeral costs so the family doesn't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

Joe Frazier dies and some how this thread turns into another ******ed pac-floyd war.

Disgusting.
                      Reading some of the responses in this thread makes me ill. It just reassures me that these ignorant fucks have no place in this sport. I can't wait until all these pathetic losers are gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X