Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    It would have been classy of Floyd to do it without announcing it to the world. He's seeking praise in a very tacky way.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      good gesture but why did he need to announce it to the whole world?....

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      what a attention whore, you don't announce something like that over a social networking site like twitter

We should be remembering Joe Frazier the human being and ATG boxer, not thinking about floyd paying for the funeral service

Guess what floyd, no one gives a **** about you during this time of losing a legend in the sport. Let Joe rest in peace.
      Grow up. Manny Pacquiao does worse. He does everything "good" on TV or somewhere that it can be seen he's doing it.

Both of you're posts should be deleted. How can you turn an already sad news, and some one doing something nice for a deceased person, in to something negative?

Comment

It would have been classy of Floyd to do it without announcing it to the world. He's seeking praise in a very tacky way.
        Thank you. I didnt want to say it but I feel the same way. Its almost like he didnt do it from the heart completely. He should of been contempt and feel good inside knowing he did something good, insteading of tweeting to the world.

Comment

• imo, he shouldn't have tweeted it but this is a nice gesture.

Comment

• I suddenly found a new level of respect for Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teh Chosen One View Post
              I suddenly found a new level of respect for Floyd Mayweather.
              What's Smoking Joe's funeral going to cost? $20-30k? Floyd blows that in a strip club making it rain. Did he have carry the funeral cost? No. He did it anyways but i'm sure many would agree with me here that had he dont in annonimously, it would have been much more classier. No need to announce it to the world.

Comment

• Floyd's a good guy for this. I can't believe you effing *******s are hating on Floyd because he announced it to the world that he's paying for it. If Pac was announcing that he was paying for it, you'd be sucking his dick and cupping his balls 24/7.

Comment

What's Smoking Joe's funeral going to cost? $20-30k? Floyd blows that in a strip club making it rain. Did he have carry the funeral cost? No. He did it anyways but i'm sure many would agree with me here that had he dont in annonimously, it would have been much more classier. No need to announce it to the world.
                  Really? This nonsense is all you can come up with? Floyd can't just be a nice guy, he can't care about someone, or someone's family? He can't just want to help preserve someone's legacy?.. Who is your conditioning coach? You have incredible stamina relentlessly taking shots at Floyd that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    Floyd's a good guy for this. I can't believe you effing *******s are hating on Floyd because he announced it to the world that he's paying for it. If Pac was announcing that he was paying for it, you'd be sucking his dick and cupping his balls 24/7.
                    Has nothing to do with Floyd. Its the act itself that's classless. Had Floyd contacted Joe's family and offered to pay for all the expenses, and Joe's family made it public, then fine. No need to pay for it, then make sure EVERYONE knows he paid for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      Floyd's a good guy for this. I can't believe you effing *******s are hating on Floyd because he announced it to the world that he's paying for it. If Pac was announcing that he was paying for it, you'd be sucking his dick and cupping his balls 24/7.
                      wrong ..if pac did this " announcing it", i'd be saying the same ****....

Comment

Working...
                      X