No announcement yet.

I just watched both Marquez-Pacquiao fights back to back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched both Marquez-Pacquiao fights back to back

After watching both of these fights back to back I'm 100000% convinced that Marquez beat Pacquiao twice. I had him winning 10 rounds in the first fight and 8 rounds in the 2nd fight.

If Manny had any sportsmanship in him he would of made the 3rd Marquez fight at 140 where it would at least limit Pacquiao's weight advantage.

Manny knows he lost twice and beating a Lightweight at Welterweight won't change the fact that Marquez got the better of him at their prime.

this again?. oh well

114-111 pac - first fight

115- 112 pac- second fight

Comment

The first fight happened 7 years ago, and several weight classes down, 4 weight classes to be exact. The second one happened several years ago and 3 weight classes down. This will not be the same fight as the two, at Welterweight with Marquez being 38 and at a weight class he does not belong. Floyd beat him 120-107, if Marquez wins even 1 round against Pacquiao but loses a decision, that will say more about how much Pacquiao sucks, rather than how good Marquez is. But I think Pacquiao can lose some rounds but eventually knock out Marquez. Hopefully i'm wrong and Marquez is a little bit competitive. Though, i'm not going to buy this PPV. First Pac PPV I won't be purchasing since the DLH-Pac fight in Dec 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        The first fight happened 7 years ago, and several weight classes down, 4 weight classes to be exact. The second one happened several years ago and 3 weight classes down. This will not be the same fight as the two, at Welterweight with Marquez being 38 and at a weight class he does not belong. Floyd beat him 120-107, if Marquez wins even 1 round against Pacquiao but loses a decision, that will say more about how much Pacquiao sucks, rather than how good Marquez is. But I think Pacquiao can lose some rounds but eventually knock out Marquez. Hopefully i'm wrong and Marquez is a little bit competitive. Though, i'm not going to buy this PPV. First Pac PPV I won't be purchasing since the DLH-Pac fight in Dec 2008.
        Then come over Kev:3some:

Comment

notice than on the second fight Pacman's face and head was swelling like a normal person?? That's doesn't happen even if He gets his eardrum blow away.
          The new Super Manny doesn't show any consequences or swelling ever. He can go singing after with his new super Wapakman powers.

Comment

superb, now go apply to be a judge outside of your bedroom and make a difference with your newfound talents

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              yeah like when floyd struggled vs hoya and pac stopped him ...or like when floyd took 10 rounds to get rid of hatton while pac took him only 2....or when floyd almost got ktfo by shane while pac made shane ask for a stoppage.....the only thing that this willl prove if it's compettietve is that jmm has the style to trouble pac no matter what...thats all...

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                notice than on the second fight Pacman's face and head was swelling like a normal person?? That's doesn't happen even if He gets his eardrum blow away.
                The new Super Manny doesn't show any consequences or swelling ever. He can go singing after with his new super Wapakman powers.
                you did not see pac's face after clottey, or cotto, or margo , have you?

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                  After watching both of these fights back to back I'm 100000% convinced that Marquez beat Pacquiao twice. I had him winning 10 rounds in the first fight and 8 rounds in the 2nd fight.

If Manny had any sportsmanship in him he would of made the 3rd Marquez fight at 140 where it would at least limit Pacquiao's weight advantage.

Manny knows he lost twice and beating a Lightweight at Welterweight won't change the fact that Marquez got the better of him at their prime.
                  Did you mean that you watched the fights over again?

The reason I asked is for a member of BoxingScene since 2009 then you should know by now how the histories of Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather boxing careers.

Comment

i had pac winning both fights. they were close fights, get over it......

Comment

Working...
                    X