Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Top Rank Offered Me $150,000 to Fight Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offer Maidana $150k BECAUSE Bradley Didn't Want The Fight To Start With!

Bottom line is $150K is an insult to Maidana. A guy who had wars with Khan and Morales, Bradley wanted NO part of Maidana, so he offers Marcos chump change knowing fair well, Maidana won't fight for that, and Bradley can fight a washed up 40 yr old Casamayor who needs the chump change. Nobody wants to fight Maidana. Maidana destroyed Ortiz, so rather than fight Maidana, Mayweather chooses Ortiz. Maidana beats Morales, and Mayweather is now talking about fighting Morales. Nobody wants to fight Maidana, Khan won't even give him a rematch. Shows you what a weasel both Mayweather and Bradley are.

Comment

150k is what u get for winning ur local golden gloves.

Comment

I wouldn't get out of bed for $150,000.

Comment

Top and bottom of this is this is the money he was fighting for before khan and he lost beats shot to **** morales and thinks he deserves millions every fight it doesnt work like that at all if hes confident take the money bash bradley and more money follows

Comment

Both guys can hardly draw flies so I can understand. I say build yourself up from bottom all the way to top and good money will just come along. Not hard to understand.

Comment

150k is what Zab Judah took to get the rematch with Spinks, became the undisputed ww champion that night.

Comment

Bradley and Arum are pieces of shyt

Comment

Haha 150k god only knows what the percentage cut was

Comment

Working...
                  X