Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel 'Memo' Heredia (Team Marquez) injects EPO into his own stomach (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel 'Memo' Heredia (Team Marquez) injects EPO into his own stomach (video)

You will see a video here in which admitted steroid dealer Angel "Memo" Heredia (the guy who helps Marquez prepare for the 3rd Pacquiao fight) injects EPO into his own stomach. (footage is from a German Documentary in 2009). Later in the video you see Heredia go into a pharmacy (apothecary) where he buys growth hormones and EPO and lots of other stuff.
    Well, I guess Juan Manuel Marquez will be prepared for the 3rd fight against Pacquiao...
    Here is the video:

I heard Victor Conte talking about this German Documentary on the Leave-it-in-the-Ring radio show last week, then I searched the video and found it.
    Last edited by raskat; 11-07-2011, 04:26 PM.

god i seriously hope *******s arnt gonna start crying about ped's and drug testing

Comment

Good for you JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        god i seriously hope *******s arnt gonna start crying about ped's and drug testing
        Well I hope "*****s"(SMH) cry foul about PED's and drug testing and not worry about what "*******s"(SMH) cry about.

Comment

pacquiao is still gonna put some azz whooping on marquez with or without them in this fight. that's how fighters should be just fight him and give him an azz beating for cheating too. unlike someone who says he's so great and easy work but is too ***** to fight!

Comment

Team Arum putting this peds crap out there just in case Manny gets outboxed again for the third time against JMM.

So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              pacquiao is still gonna put some azz whooping on marquez with or without them in this fight. that's how fighters should be just fight him and give him an azz beating for cheating too. unlike someone who says he's so great and easy work but is too ***** to fight!
              You know this fight is a garbage ass mismatch..When the guy can juice up all he wants and still doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Well I hope "*****s"(SMH) cry foul about PED's and drug testing and not worry about what "*******s"(SMH) cry about.
                There should be better drug testing for **** just like this..but when you refuse better testing you have to accept anything

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  There should be better drug testing for **** just like this..but when you refuse better testing you have to accept anything
                  I think I missed the part where Pac hadn't accept anything in regards of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                    So in your opinion,**** drug testing make steroids legal cause who cares right

Comment

Working...
                    X