Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto: "I am going to give Margarito another chance to get his eye right.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to laugh even more if Cotto gets Owned and takes a knee again, I like Cotto and Margarito but that was just foul lol I feel Margarito is pissed off and going to go for the Ultimate Kill this time . Cotto props if he stops him and punishes him to a bloody pulp

Comment

Wow. That was actually quite witty of Cotto. I never thought he'd be the one to trash talk but one thing is for certain - he'll definitely know if on that Night several years ago, whether his hands really were loaded as he's the first to get a rematch since that unfortunate news came out that Margarito was plastered.

Comment

Cold **** to say from a guy that quit in their first fight. I hope Margarito re-arranges his face again.

It seems to me like its margarito who is giving cotto the chance to grow some balls and go out on his shield this time.

Comment

LOL!! I spilled my drink on the keyboard and it spilled under the keys.

Comment

Hey, Mr. Late 30s Apartment Renter, how did you feel when Cotto kids were crying, watching their father take a knee in front of thousands, and hundreds of thousands on TV?

How about when Cotto's wife grabbed the son, placed his head in her shoulder, only to be crying herself?

Just wondering, because its gonna be the same in their next fight.

Comment

I'm surprised Marg has a lot of support here. I hope Cotto beats the **** out of that cheating scumbag.

Comment

damn,lol............

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  Hey, Mr. Late 30s Apartment Renter, how did you feel when Cotto kids were crying, watching their father take a knee in front of thousands, and hundreds of thousands on TV?

How about when Cotto's wife grabbed the son, placed his head in her shoulder, only to be crying herself?

Son.. I my property taxes alone are more than your mortgage. Shut up already you overly excited first time homeowner.

Stay on topic you sinbad lookin doughy *****. THE EYE is the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

lol....................

Comment

Damn, haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X