Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Margarito-Cotto II Face Off Preview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am soooooo happy i got ring side tickets for this!!! thank you baby Jesus!!

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
      Intense, they should be broadcasting this face off like crazy to promote the fight.

Now it makes sense why Margarito is training in the Mexico City mountains after training in El Monte and Oxnard in the past and why Cotto got a new trainer that has him training without shoes.
      so he can cut his feet up? This sounds idiotic to me. Sure the hell hope Cotto isn't dumb enough to jog without shoes on unless he is a gymnasium or some place that doesn't have rocks, glass and other sharp items that can cut into the feet.

Comment

Cotto's Character irritates me for some reason because you can't see any type of emotion, But in this one he was really calm in a scary way. Good fight on December 3!

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          so he can cut his feet up? This sounds idiotic to me. Sure the hell hope Cotto isn't dumb enough to jog without shoes on unless he is a gymnasium or some place that doesn't have rocks, glass and other sharp items that can cut into the feet.
          It's to get him using his feet properly when he sits down on punches.

Comment

lol to Kellerman... he doesn't understand what either of them are saying.... but it's enough to make him cum

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
              i am soooooo happy i got ring side tickets for this!!! thank you baby Jesus!!
              Hell yeh I got pretty close tickets too, Section 9...I can't wait..

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                I'm pretty sure its only in the gym, but still strange none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  is it just me or margarito looks to have an artificial right eye?
                  I know, right? It might just be my imagination playing tricks, but it looks like it.

Can fighters legally fight like that?

Joe Frazier was known to be blind in the left eye if I'm not mistaken.

But man...that's messed up. It looks weird, though. You see pics from Margarito and he can't squint on the right side (as if that meant anything). Just a detail.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    WOAH! I don't think a preview has ever gotten me so hyped for a damn fight.
                    me either i cant phukkin wait for this

Comment

Phuk Mayweather and Pacquiao...this is the fight that I have been dying to see!!! The fans are going to get what they want here. No circus, no bull****, and no games. These two are going to want to kill each other! And unlike Pacquiao/Mayweather it feels more about the honor than about the money!! I hope this fight turns out to be the greatest fight in my lifetime. And yes Tony can't seem to close his eye which looks kinda freaky. WaRRRRR COOOTTTTTTOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                      X