No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
    this is the fight that must be made....but canelo KOs kirkland i mean c'mon ishida mopped kirkland...
    Tell that to Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Tell that to Angulo.
      he punched himself out..where ishida didn't lesson learned from angulo

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Could be a possibility but, Canelo in my opinion has been fighting guys much smaller than him and guys way past their best(Cintron). I feel Kirkland has been fighting guys his size and bigger and this helps Kirkland out. The reason we see Kirkland getting rocked more so has to do is because he is fighting guys bigger/same size as him, while Canelo fights guys who aren't even 154 pounders!

Hell, even a few years ago Cintron wasn't fighting at 154, and its not like Cintron looked like anything special in his last fight!
        That might be true, but even with that said I think Canelo hits hard enough to get James attention early. That kid is very good. Hes patient, strong, quick and has a lot of punches he can throw at you with accuracy and power.

Comment

lol damn frontrunners. Canelo would both outbox and bloody up Kirkland in a stoppage. Kirkland has deceptive power but way too slow. last night he took advantage of someone coming off a long layoff, a zombie fighter with a great chin like Margarito but with less volume punching and stamina, Canelo is way too skilled to lose this unless his chin gets exposed

Comment

Canelo is a little faster than Angulo, but He has been facing lesser challenges. Hard to see Canelo beating Angulo like Kirkland just did.
            My money is with Kirkland because Canelo has not been challenged yet.

Comment

got to go with canelo because kirk is to reckless and the openings he gave angulo were crazy i mean someone that can counter will rip kirk head off. since canelo is a counter puncher i have to go with canelo with an easy ko victory even with canelo stamina problem and supspect chin,i would say canelo hits harder then kirk and will make kirk think twice.

Comment

I. Love kirkland and i was rooting for him last night.
                But i would bet serious cash on canelo .. But we all saw the heart kirkland has last night so i wouldnt count him out at all.

Comment

Kirkland wins this fight imo,Alvarez was losing to Gomez before the bogus stoppage..Noway he can beats Kirkland,and did anyone notice Kirkland showing off some fancy boxing skills last night??Kirkland is not a finished product yet,but he looks good with Wolfe,that's for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    That might be true, but even with that said I think Canelo hits hard enough to get James attention early. That kid is very good. Hes patient, strong, quick and has a lot of punches he can throw at you with accuracy and power.
                    Alvarez was being out boxed by Gomez bro,and he does not punch harder then Angulo..This is boxing so anything can happen,but as long as Kirkland is with Ann I have to take him over Alvarez...

Comment

Canelo would stop him in 2 or 3 rounds, Rhodes is better than Kirkland. I would rather see Kirkland vs the Wolak/Rodriguez winner

Comment

Working...
                      X